More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Garg22 Garg22

Who are you, and what was your costume?

A guy in highschool that dressed up as a Thundercat

I close my eyes against the morning sunlight, indulging in one last childish attempt to deny the truth my other senses were screaming at me so long as I didn’t see it. I didn’t need my eyes to smell the pungent smell of sex in the room, or to hear the heartbeat of my bedpartner, or to feel their naked skin pressed against my thin layer of fur.

It was that last bit of sensory input that me to open my eyes and confirm that yes, I was now covered in reddish orange fur with black stripes. Though a second later an even more important thing was confirmed, I was currently being used as a body pillow by a very not, very busty, very naked woman. Having grown up with a twin sister this wasn’t the first pair of real breasts I’ve seen. Though to be honest the fat kid I had gym with had a bigger pair than my sister, and these were the first I’d ever felt.

If even a tenth of what I remembered about last night was right I did a whole lot more than feel a pair of glorious tits though.

At this point the woman I lost my virginity to woke up enough to look at me with hauntingly familiar eyes. “Morning bro.”

Abby?!” I blurt out even as I scramble out of bed even as my mind begins to shut down that the creature lying on my bed was my unattractive sister.

“No, your other sister that dressed as a witch from Harry Potter,” Abby says as she rolls her eyes. “Don’t be too surprised by the porn star body Mr. I-Changed-My-Species.”

“Yeah, okay when you put it that way,” I start before I remember a very important part of last night’s escapades. “Oh shit, I didn’t use a condom.”

“Good, I’d be pissed if my fertility charms went to waste because of a stupid rubber,” Abby grumbled even as she used a wand that was on the floor to conjure up some clothes.

“Fertility charms?! Abby I’m your brother!”

“My very naked brother,” Abby responds with a lick of her lips. “Listen you know the whole inbreeding subtext the Harry Potter books had? Well last night that got turned up to fifteen for me. Right now the only thing I can think of that’s hotter than having sex with a close family member is them knocking me up. I think something similar happened to you, unless you were a closet nudist.”

I can feel my mind flung back into memories that aren’t mine, “Thundarians don’t wear clothes on their home world, and this is my home world.”

“Going by how quickly you’re getting hard that’s as big of a turn on for you as is to me now. Hey, do you think anyone else at the party got changed like this?”

“I’m more worried about mom and dad. I really don’t want to give them a heart attack, and I think telling them that I’m now an alien tiger man and just lost my virginity to my porn star incestuous witch sister will give them a heart attack.”

Look up friends from the party or look for parents?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)