More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adventive Adventive

Who finds the remote control?

A guy in college

You wake up in the middle of the morning, your roommate, Josh, forgot to wake you up again. You roll over to your Coco and see that it's almost 8:30, giving you enough time to get ready. After you take your shower, you notice a piece of paper on top of your dresser. "Weird," you thought, but you didn't have time for weird. After you had done your morning routine and had gotten ready for your class, you notice that your keys weren't on your dresser. You searched every pocket and couch, but still no keys. While you could take the bus to campus, you knew it would add an extra 15 minutes to you getting there and your professor has been getting on your case for attendance.

Having no other choice, you walked back to your bed and sat down, only to feel something beneath you. You turn to see your keys lying on your bed. But it wasn't your keys but a remote with six buttons. As you take a look at the remote, you remember the paper on the dresser. You go up to the paper, seeing words on it's back. "Sorry about your keys, got you something better. Try pointing at people," the paper read.

This was probably Josh's prank, but you knew you were running late, so you take the keys as you leave your room. As you got to the parking lot, you see your car up ahead. You knew it wasn't going to work, but you press the unlock button hoping for a response. That response, however, was your car unlocking. Yet, the remote control didn't have keys, proving this was one of Josh's pranks as he looked irony. You were about to go to the bus stop when you see one of your classmates in the parking preparing to go.

You caught up to her and asked, "Do you mind if I can ride with you?"

"Sorry, I only have enough space for me and my boyfriend," the girl said. The car was a two-seater.

This might earn you the reputation of being the most gullible person on Earth, but you point the remote control at the girl, pressing unlock. Nothing happened. The girl still prepared her car, and you were still outside. You sighed as you give your last attempt. "Are you sure?"

The girl looked at him and smiled, "You know what, I think my boyfriend won't mind if you needed a ride. My boyfriend will just have to walk I guess."

Not believing your luck, you ran to the other side and sat next to the girl. "What's your name?"

"Beth,"

"Beth, do you mind if I drive?" You asked.

Beth nodded, "Sure." And the of you switched places. Maybe this was some elaborate joke, but you're sure as hell not going going to press the lock button. With that, the two of you drive off to campus.

Who do you test next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)