More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Silenteye#1 Silenteye#1

Who finds the wand a male or a female?

A guy finds the wand

Jeremy walked down the park his hand grasping the dog leash loosely his gaze wandering about. Jeremy was a 20 year old Caucasian with a cut of brown hair and a thin weak build. Jeremy was your typical geek who played video and computer games and spent his time surfing the net, posting on forums and, on occasion, looking up porn. Jeremy was a virgin and had never had a girlfriend ever, he didn’t talk to women and observed them from afar. Also being so scrawny and smart he was picked on by bigger dumber kids and on occasion the hot girl seeking to pass a test with no effort. Jeremy sighed and she looked around the park his gaze falling on two women playing catching a Frisbee he stared that their abs and their butts. He raised an eyebrow as he admired their bodies then he felt the dog pawing at his pants and he looked down. The dog was Zack he was a beagle normally a hard dog to control due to their love for large open spaces. Zack though had the park and that was always a great space. Jeremy noticed the dog was wagging its tail in its mouth a stick.

Jeremy sighed and grabbing the stick he observed it quickly. The stick was smoothed out and polished wood with strange symbols on the length. He looked at it and saw there was dirt he was about to clean it off when something smacked to his head. He gave a grunt of pain as the Frisbee fell to the ground before him rubbing the bump he looked to see one of the women running to him. She was a blonde with her hair pulled into a pony tail with a round face and a lovely body toned and sweaty. Her C cup breasts held by the sports bra. “I am so sorry! Are you ok?” She asked when she neared him.

“No I’m fine really.” Jeremy said.

“You sure? I’m sorry Lizzy is kinda heavy with the hand.” The lady said.

“No its fine don’t worry about it.” Jeremy said gingerly putting a hand on his bump.

“Well… ok if you say so.” The woman said and grabbing her Frisbee she walked away Jeremy rubbed his wound unconsciously rubbing the wand as well thinking to himself.

<i>’Man if only I knew her name and number,’</i> Jeremy said rubbing the bump the wand then sparked and from it something shot out and hit the woman in the back. The woman stopped and then she turned to him tapping the Frisbee in her hand then she walked to him. Jeremy’s mind instantly panicked as several bad scenarios popped into his head. He held up his hands and shook them, “Ah uh I’m sorry I didn’t… Just… don’t hit the face!” Jeremy said cowering the woman walked up to him.

“Um… what are you doing?” She asked Jeremy stopped to see her standing before him looking rather confused.

“Uh… Um nothing.” Jeremy said, “Um did you need something?” Jeremy asked.

“You got a phone?” The woman asked Jeremy nodded, “Can I see it?” She asked Jeremy reached into his pocket and gave her his phone she grabbed it and began to fiddle with it pressing the buttons with expertise. She then handed him the phone back, “I’m free on the weekends and Wednesday evening if you’re interested see ya!” The woman then jogged to her friend. Jeremy stared at her retreating form his eyes on her ass. He then looked at his phone the name Jessica on it and looked at the stick in his hand. He couldn’t be sure but he was quite sure he had a magic wand in his hand. He stared at it a mix of incredulity and amazement dawning on his face he wanted to see if he was right but he also had to be cautious who knew who would see…

Does he test the wand now and risk someone finding out or test it later and in a more private area?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)