More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RichardBob RichardBob

Who goes to investigate the house?

A group of young college girls

A curious group of 5 girls from a local college heard about a mysterious, abandoned house and went there to check it out. Some of them thought of scoping it out for a sweet, underground party, while others wanted to satisfy their urge to explore. Whatever their original plans, they're all likely to be satisfying other desires tonight, as they walk down the path to the mansion in the early evening after scaling a fence.

There are 5 girls in the group at the outset. Jamie, a 22 year old black girl who is is sweet but assertive. A natural leader for the group, she is walking in front. Following behind her is a 19 year old exchange student, a Korean girl named Sung Ryung. She's extremely short at only 4'11, and has a bubbly if slightly naive air to her. Next, there is a tall, thick white girl named Sam with large DD breasts she tries to bind down when she plays sports. Behind her, a short Filipina girl named Mandy with cute, round B cup breasts and a toned figure is dragging the last girl, Hannah. Hannah is an absolute scaredy cat, and only came because she lost a bet with Mandy, and Mandy's curiosity cannot be tamed.

Before they even get to the end of the road, there is already debate among the group as to where they should go.

Jamie wants to walk around the outside for a while and try to see if anyone is inside, or if there are any lights on. Sam agrees with her.

Sung Ryung, ever bullheaded, said that she is going to walk up to the doors and go inside right away. When Jamie asks what would happen if there was a person inside, she says forcefully that she'd 'just introduce herself'!

Mandy and Hannah want to go into a cellar door that is resting, visibly open, at the base of the house's left side. Hannah actually just wants to go home, but Mandy wont let her out of her sight, and she wants to see all the old stuff stored in the cellar.

Who do you follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)