More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by storylord1337 storylord1337

Bimbo Beer stories all start here

A group of friends hanging out when bimbo beer was still new

"Hey what about this one?" Kyle asks. He points to the strange new drink at the local gas station. He and Alyssa were out grabbing drinks for their little get together. Since they were the only ones that were 21 they always had to buy the drinks.

"Yeah sure, grab that one." Alyssa says, distracted with other snacks she was looking at.

Kyle grabs a 12 pack of the stuff and reads the label. "New Bimbo Beer" Guess that's why he's never heard of it... He continues reading the label and decides that it's a sweet drink, guess the girls can drink it.

Kyle and Alyssa gather some more drinks and snacks and pay at the register before driving back to Alyssa's house. Even though they were both 21 neither of them had moved out of their parent's house yet. Alyssa's parents are always relaxed so everyone usually uses her place as the spot to hang out.

As the two reach her house, Alyssa bumps Kyle's shoulder from the passenger seat. "Hey, the hell is this?" She asks, gesturing to the bimbo beer she just realized was in the car.

"That's the new drink I was telling you about, it looks super sweet."

He glances over at her and sees her deep brown eyes staring back at him. "You calling Lexi and I bimbos?"

They both laugh and get out of the car to unload the snacks they just got. "Hah... yeah totally, you guys get the cutesy pink drink while Alex and I get Everclear, that's a real man's drink!"

The two laugh with eachother before heading inside and into the living room. Kyle sets down the beer while Alyssa starts pulling out the snacks. Alex and Lexi were watching TV when they came in but now are completely fixated on what the others brought in.

Kyle sets down a couple bottles of various drinks and a couple 12 packs, including the 12 pack of the bimbo beer. "Alright, you guys up for a drinking game?"

"Hell yeah!" Alyssa cheers.

"Cool, what do you have?"

What game does everyone agree on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)