More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

What do I see?

A great hound with burning fur.

The massive beast pads up to you, the clack of it's claws ringing off the floor. The heat emanating off it is incredible, your body is covered in sweat in seconds. It snarls at you, baring terrifying canines that could go through clean through a bull in one bite. It looms over you, flaming spittle dripping from it's jowls, singeing your skin. You see two lumps protruding from the base of his neck.

"So, what do I do with you?" He says, looking down at you.

"What are you?" I ask, through a shaky breath.

The beast growls angrily and howls. His flames flare up, making your sweat vaporize off you in an instant. He takes a long breath and settles back down, the flames cooling slightly. "It has been some time then, since mortals once knew and feared demons. Tell me, mortal, what year of the Great Bright One it is? And how has it's influence spread?"

You tell him what year it is and what current affairs you know of the religious world. The beast throws his head back and cackles. "Oh you poor fools. Squabbling with each other when you have much, much worse things to worry about." His smile turns sinister and he reaches out to the symbol on your chest with his great paw, that is bigger than your head. " I now know exactly, what to do with you. But first, we hunt."

His claws trace the lines and he begins to push his paw into you. The room echoes with screams and the last thing you see is the hound's jaws clamp shut around your head.

Where do you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)