More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkoverlord Darkoverlord

Who is she? What does she look like?

A gothic chick with black eyeliner

She stares at you as you look at her baked goods. Even though she's wearing a baggy black tee-shirt, you can tell she's got knockers that put the other bake sale girls to shame. With her perfect powder white face, she attempts to look at you with disinterest.

She smashes a fly into the tables as she warns you, "Bugger off, I don't need your type blocking my view." Wow. Tough cookie.

With a smug smile, you ask, "How much for a piece of your pie?"

With a straight face, she responds, "My pie's not for sale, and I don't need your money." Clearly, the blackberry pie has a price tag of $5 dollars.

Biff & Buffy come up behind her asking, "Oh, Dolly, is this your friend? He's cute. Well, thanks for watching the table." The debate club couple dismisses her.

She stands up, and you realize that except for her typically despondent attitude, she's a total hottie. Yeah, her skin is pale, but she's thin and smooth. her jet black hair is probably dyed, but it is well kept. She has a rounded china doll face, and a great pair of stylish combat boots with fishnets covering her perfect legs. Her mid-thigh skirt is conservative, for a goth. Looking you over, she adds, "Told you ya didn't want any of these pies... it just proves that life doesn't matter. <sigh>"

On a hunch, you ask her what she's doing. She looks at you dispassionately, and replies, "Nothing, I never do anything, why? You have something in mind?"

What do you have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)