More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TwistingTaint TwistingTaint

Who did you discover?

A girl with no arms or legs

You turned a corner on the trail, then stopped and stared in surprise.

Finding another person out here was mildly surprising, particularly with the parking lot having been empty.

That person being a cute girl was only slightly more surprising, but it was a nice surprise.

That girl having no arms or legs was very surprising.

"Uh... Hello." You said, announcing your presence.

"Ah!" The girl, who had been staring off into space dejectedly while leaning against a tree, startled at the greeting, wobbled, then fell over. You moved forwards to help her up, but with an odd motion that combined twisting and arching her back, she pushed herself upright again in the time it took you to take two steps, now standing without the support of the tree.

"I'm sorry!" You quickly said. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"I wasn't scared, I was just surprised." She looked you over, and you did the same to her. She had a button nose surrounded by freckles, bright green eyes, and red hair in a pixie cut. She was wearing a tie-dye t-shirt with the arms tied off and what looked to be jean shorts with the leg holes sewed shut. "I was just a little out of it."

"Are you alright?" You asked.

"Just mad at my boy- my ex-boyfriend." She corrected herself. "... And a little mad at myself for yelling at him to just go." She sighed. "I probably would have tried to bite his ankles if he'd stayed after dumping me, but I should have at least had him call someone to pick me up." She went silent for a few moments. You tried to come up with something to say, but she spoke again first. "Also, I'm really thirsty. Got any water?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)