More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by samwalser samwalser

What's happening tonight?

A girl's night in.

"We're staying in tonight. We're going to have some fun, just the two of us. Now strip."

"Wha...what?" Amy stammered. Bianca took a step closer and slapped her across the face. "Ow!"

"I guess I wasn't clear about the rules, Boychest. You do everything I say or I show everyone you know how much you loved fucking yourself with that popsicle. And that's just the beginning--I have so much footage that would show your friends and family just what a submissive slut you are. Actually, that gives me an idea."

Bianca went to her laptop, move her finger over the mouse pad to wake it up and started some music playing. It was some rap-song by a bratty-voiced woman; Amy never listened to rap, so she was surprised by how filthy the lyrics were. Then Bianca grabbed her phone and held it up, her finger poised to record.

"This is how we're going to start our time together: you'll dance sexy to the music and slowly strip completely naked. Then you'll play with your pussy and your so-called 'tits' until I tell you to stop. You're going to pretend your enjoying yourself. In fact, you'll pretend that there's some boy who would actually want you and this video is a very special present for him. In fact, why don't you start by saying, 'happy birthday honey, this is all for you.' I'll see how good an actor you are--if I don't completely believe you're doing this by choice, you won't like the consequences. Make it good.

"Start...now." Bianca pushed the button, and Amy, with her heart in her throat started dancing and swaying to the music.

"Ha...happy birthday honey. This is all fo...for you." Amy said. She could feel herself blushing with embarrassment, but she was also terrified of what Bianca would do to her, so she closed her eyes for a second and tried to imagine it was all true--that this video was for a boy she loved, that maybe she could be a confident and sexy woman who would do something like this someday.

Amy wasn't wearing a bra, so she decided to take her pants off first. As she unbuttoned and unzipped them, Bianca spun her finger in a little circle, indicating that she should turn around. She did so, knowing that this means her pantied ass was on display as she bent down and pulled her jeans over her feet. Amy didn't know how to dance to hip hop, but she remembered reading online about "twerking" so she decided to give it a try to appease Bianca while she was bent over with her ass facing the camera. It felt awkward and comical trying to bounce her butt up and down in this position, so she quickly stood up, turned around, and resumed swaying to the music.

She didn't want to prolong things, so she pulled her t-shirt over her head next. She felt the usual shame and humiliation she always felt when her flat-chest was on display but she was surprised to find that her large nipples were already hard from arousal.

She bit her lip and tried to look sexy as she ran her hands down her chest to the waist-band of her panties and without further delays, she pushed her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them.

It had been a while since Amy had shaved or trimmed, and though she didn't grow a lot of body hair, she'd developed a bit of a bush over summer vacation. She found herself wishing she looked a little more tidy down there as she swayed and gyrated to the music. She bit her lip and tried to look sexy as she danced completely naked in front of the camera for a little bit before Bianca gave her a silent, "go on" gesture.

At that signal, Amy began to run her hands lightly over her nipples, pinching them lightly before, sliding one hand between her legs. She **** herself to imagine that it was her boyfriend who would be watching this (she pictured a young Ryan Gosling, touching himself as he watched her video) and began to rub one finger over her clit in a circular motion.

"Do you miss this baby?" she found herself saying in character, "don't you wish you were here so you could fuck me right now?"

She felt her arousal growing and began to rub her button faster and faster. A moan escaped her lips.

"Good." Bianca said, "that's enough."

Amy felt a wave of disappointed frustration as she pulled her hand free of her crotch.

What does Bianca make her do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)