More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NewHere123 NewHere123

What was my dream?

A ginger shemale

Authors Note: first off, I’m not really sure what term I should use in any of my stories for shemale/futa/trans/chicks-with-dicks. I like “futa” but think it implies both sets of genitals. I get trans, but in my stories I like to view it more as biological girls born with penises than trans-women assigned male at birth. I feel like shemale might be offensive to some, but I see it a lot in porn, so that’s what I’ll use here. If I’m completely wrong, let me know and I’ll try to change it and be better going forward.

This is the dream that inspired me to write this collection.

Girl’s name: I’m not actually sure who this girl in the dream was. Usually it’s someone I know in real life, but idk who this girl was. Let’s just call her Jamie.

The dream: I’m in a school setting. There’s a really cute, red headed shemale, Demi. She has short hair like another girl I know, but hers is firey red/orange. Her body is very petite, but about b-cup sized tits stretch out her tight pink t-shirt.

We are sitting in desks, three in a row. Some girl is in the front, Demi is in the middle, and I’m in the back seat. I notice that Demi is fucking the girl in front of us under the desk. Logically, this position doesn’t make sense, but the girl in front has basically pushed her ass back, through the backseat of her chair so that Demi can fuck her. Demi has her yoga pants pulled down just enough to expose her whole, white ass cheeks. She slowly fucks the girl in front, gently rocking her hips forward.

Demi keeps sticking her ass back (and somehow still thrusting forward into the other girl), pushing it through the chair (or the chair just isn’t there?). Eventually I start playing with her from behind. I smack her ass, caress her balls, run my finger in a circle around her asshole. Her asscrack and balls are very smooth and hairless. Everything is quite a bit slick, like her ass and scrotum have been coated in lube. At one point, when I gently squeeze her balls, her body tenses up and she laughs.

We then have a weird walking break. Then we get back into the classroom. Demi is at her desk, and when I walk up she immediately pulls her yoga pants down a little, exposing her ass again. I grope her ass a bit and we briefly talk about what to do. We talk about blowjobs, anal, and fisting her ass. Then she suggests maybe adding some “staff cock.” I assume this means getting the male teacher to join in. I say I’m not really into that, and just want her cock.

I immediately realize I sound like a chaser. She gets sad and dispondant as she processes what I just said. She says, “never mind” to all the fun we were going to have and kind of front flips out of the seat like a dolphin and rolls away (yes, it’s as weird as it sounds).

Then my alarm went off and I woke up.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)