More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zozzon Zozzon

What world do you want to live in? (What norms and taboos are in it?)

A futuristic world where all women are futanari, but males are third class citizens

This world is more advanced in terms of technology, which has lead to the development of the female gender being breed out to be purely hermaphrodite, otherwise known as futanaris. Futas are the dominant species among the human race, measuring at least 6 to 9 feet in height, cocks with lengths averaging around 12 to 24 inches with diameters around 3 to 4 inches and breasts that go from C to DD and beyond. It's very rare to find a pure female and usually their genes are altered before birth so as to be born futa. Because of this advancement, the life expectancy of any futa can be from 500 to 800 years and still remain in their prime.

However, because of the lack of necessity, human males have been subjugated to lower class. Mostly kept around for intense and dangerous labor, males are treated by futas as degenerates, rodents or slaves. Some males are kept in camps to harvest their sperm in order to keep variations within the gene pool alive, but most live in dirty and abandoned shelters, sometimes captured and tortured by higher up futas for entertainment or to keep as pets. At times, if proven worthy, a male may be given as husband to a futa or a family of futanari with some limited freedoms, but not all the time.

If this is where you want to go, just be prepared for what may happen.

Are you ready to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)