More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thunderwitch Thunderwitch

She said...

A futanari friend

You blinked several times.

"A what now?"

"Yeah. Monica. She's a girl, a little older than me, but she has a cock."

You are flabbergasted, and stuttered a bit.

"But why her? Why that... Kind of person?"

"Well, she's like, really hot. And she has a huge package!" You raised an eyebrow. Before you asked, she answered. "We've seen each other naked at the gym showers. Not a big deal, and, for the record, we haven't done anything. Just... Looked."

You knew she was telling the truth, or at least you were fairly sure.

"I don't know... Wouldn't that affect our relationship? I mean a girl fucking my girlfriend?"

"I won't stop being your girlfriend! It's just... expanding our sexual lives. I'll love it, you'll love it. You already are loving it!"

For a moment, you'd forgotten she was stroking your cock. And yes, you were hard as steel with the idea of Amy cucking you. And with a girl? Who doesn't fantasize about their girlfriend having a girlfriend? Wait... Does it count as lesbians?

"I... Alright. I guess."

"Amazing! I'll call her right away!"

She took her cellphone without stopping her hand. She searched for one of her contacts and called on speaker.

"Hello, gorgeous!" Said a very sensual voice.

"Hi, Monica! Listen, I spoke to Jhon here about that thing, and... He agreed!"

You felt a little confused. So they hadn't done anything, but they had spoken about it? You wonder how long and how many times they had chatted about fucking.

"Wooh! Wonderful, babe! I'll come by tomorrow, if he's OK with it!"

"Y-yes, I am." You replied. Amy's hand got tighter around your cock as she stroked faster.

"You're such a lucky guy to have a beauty like Amy, and Amy's such a lucky girl to have a guy like you!" Her words kind of made you feel a little less bad. "Don't worry, I'll fuck her hard and fill her up nice!"

As you heard that, you couldn't help but cum. You sighed and let out a couple of shots of semen, which ran down Amy's hand as she squeezed as much as she could. She chuckled.

"John and I are looking forward to it so bad, Monica! See ya tomorrow!"

"Bye, babe!"

She looked at you in the eye while she licked her fingers clean.

"I love you, John."

Tomorrow came...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)