More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fnuriia90 fnuriia90

Who are you?

A frustrated father with a slutty sissy son.

You wonder where you went wrong with your boi, Sam. You raised him with as much love and affection as you could, but when your wife died in childbirth, it was like being handed a tiny nuclear bomb without the manual. You were a gruff, hulking construction worker, and he was so small, so soft that you worried you would crush him if you held him too hard.

Maybe you coddled him, always trying to make up for what he was missing without having a mom to raise him. Maybe it was all the hours away from home, trying to provide. Building your own business so you could provide a better future for him. One thing is for sure, you certainly weren't prepared for the bimbug outbreak, and you certainly didn't expect your only son to get infected in his senior year of high school. He was always so shy around girls before the virus, you never imagined he would try to hook up with a gurl with a bigger prick than him. As much as you love your son, you can't imagine he thought he was a stud, so why did he try his luck at the sissy lottery?

Whatever the reason, Samantha wasted no time in embracing her new sissy lifestyle, and as always, you bent over backwards to support her. The clothing costs alone you to take out a mortgage on your house, and you couldn't believe how tight and revealing they were. You wanted your 'daughter' to be comfortable in her new skin, but you had to admit it was strange seeing how comfortable she was in showing off that new skin, and she especially seemed to delight in how flustered you got when she asked you if she looked 'sexy'.

You don't want to think the worst of her, you really don't. You believe in unconditional love, and in letting your child make their own mistakes, and showing them support when they have to accept the consequences. You never imagined that those mistakes would include getting caught blowing other sissies in the gurl's restroom. You believed her the first time when she told you she only did it because she was scared of them, but by the fourth time she got busted in the same stall, you had to wonder why she didn't use a different restroom.

You are far from a prude. You scored plenty when you were her age, but you always knew when the time was right. Samantha seems to think anytime is right to get caught getting gang banged by the anime club (they 'overpowered' her), joining the football team in the showers and coming out filthier than she started (she was showing 'school spirit'), or turning poor innocent bois out and making them sissies (they 'slipped' and fell inside her). After awhile you had to accept that your daughter was a slut.

The worst part is she seems to have no shame. She makes the flimsiest excuses, almost as if she's taunting you...teasing you...tantalizing you. It drives you crazy. You tell yourself you must be imagining it, that your sissy daughter would never try to seduce her own father. Then again, if she isn't trying to entice you, that means you are the one that can't stop fantasizing about her. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Today is the final straw. She got brought home from school in a police cruiser today. Apparently she broke into a sperm bank and made a withdrawal. The time has come to put your foot down and get your sissy daughter back on the straight and narrow.

How do you discipline your sissy daughter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)