More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kin1041 kin1041

You look into the window and see...

A freaked out man

You take deep breathes and stare into your reflection. You always thought you were a fairly good looking man... A groan attracts your attention and you look at it's direction. You see a body on the road, the person you hit. He could still be alive! You think as you make your way over to the body. You jump onto the road, a little worried about traffic but you haven't seen a car all day, in fact, the little town you find yourself in seems deserted. But you push those thoughts away and focus and the man you hit. You rush over to the man and was about to ask if he was okay but then you noticed something strange. The man, seemingly a homeless person, he wore ratty clothes and what took your attention was his jacket, there was a hole in one of the sleeves showing a big chunk taken out of his arm in the shape of a bite. The skin around it is an ash-gray color that makes you think what the hell happened to him before you hit him with your car.

The homeless man groaned again before slowly standing up. You step back and watched in awe as he stood up slow but without any difficulty.

"H-hey buddy, are you alright...?" you ask nervously. The man turns around and you see his gray face and his dead eyes. His mouth hung open and he looked like a walking corpse, a zombie. You scream and jump away from the man, but he shambles after you. You turn around to start running but see a frightening sight, a horde of gray people has made there way to the street and were now making your way towards you. Many of them had bites on them like the homeless man and the way they shambled with that look in their eyes made it impossible not to see it as any other way. Zombie Apocalypse.

"This can not be happening..." you say to yourself. Then you feel the homeless man grab you. You quickly turn around and push him away but not before he had gotten a strong grip onto your jeans and tore them off along with your underwear leaving you half naked on the street.

"Can this get any worse?!" you ask before bolting into a clothing store. You run past the double doors and push a clothing rack and a few mannequins to act as a barricade. Feeling safe for a few seconds, you turn around in hopes to find another pair of pants but guess what.

It just got worse. How?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)