More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Colleem Colleem

What's next?

A first true Bounding between the Symbiote and Pepper Potts

"Soon!" THEY thought. Soon Pepper Potts would return to her nest to sleep. It had been a week since Corrupter had lurked in the dark. THEY had bonded with the woman every night, feeding on her dreams. Slowly and carefully THEY had fed on the woman's emotions and renewed THEIR own power. THEIR mass had almost quadrupled and now finally THEY were strong enough again to merge with her. Now and then she had not come home alone but accompanied by a man with whom she had shared her nest. During this time, THEY had kept themselves hidden. THEY did not remember this man, but they remembered the glow in his chest. It was a painful light. In these nights THEY had to starve, but THEY were smarter than their ancestors.

While Venom tried to overpower the host quickly and with pure power. Venom had always aimed at achieving a perfect symbiosis. Body and mind like one being, but Corrupter had realized that this could not be achieved by .

Carnage, however, had destroyed the host and reduced it to the worst and darkest instincts. It was Carnage who had also detached himself from his host to exist alone, something that was against THEIR nature.

Corrupter, on the other hand, was still not sure how to protect himself from anti-Venom. But finally, THEY were strong enough to make a first deeper connection to the woman. Maybe it was this evening already. When the woman came home alone, she was always alone the whole night. This was then THEIR chance.

And THEY were lucky. The woman came into the apartment all alone and dropped her things on something she had often used to sit on. It was like the nest where she lay down to sleep, but smaller. THEY waited patiently in the shadows of a large box in their nest room. Dozens of fine tentacles had attached themselves to the wall and ceiling all over the place, keeping THEM hidden from her eyes. It wasn't long before Pepper went into the nest room and neatly removed her clothes. It was almost a ritual she repeated every night. Only after she had finished this ritual did she take a seat in her nest and pull the blanket over her body.

THEY waited patiently until THEY felt that THEIR new host slept deeply and firmly. Slowly the Corrupter formed some new limbs that were sucked into the ceiling and with slow, smooth movements Corrupter moved gradually along the ceiling. Thanks to the information Venom had obtained from its first host, Peter Parker, THEIR movement was strongly reminiscent of the pattern of a spider. However, there were significantly more legs that had formed around his central mass. When the black, latex-like biomass was directly above Pepper Potts, it briefly held its position and observed the situation. Unlike his predecessors, Corrupter was not a pure member of his race. It had been created in a laboratory from the remains of the other symbionts. It was never intended to create another symbiote, only to create an even more powerful weapon against its kind. No one expected that the fragments could be combined to form a new viable species. However, it was pure luck that the lab had been destroyed and that the symbiont had escaped the fire.

However, it was difficult for Corrupter to put his own thoughts in order. So, he decided to rely on the host's memory. However, the new symbiote had decided to banish all knowledge that came from Carnage deep within his mind.

The memories of Captain America, who had been possessed by Venom for a short time, came back to his mind.

"If you cannot defeat your enemy with your strategy, change it! Never fight twice in the same way. You can't lose that way!"

Slowly THEY formed a massive tentacle, by which THEY lowered themselves from the ceiling. Shortly above the bed THEY paused again and waited. There was nothing to indicate that the woman felt anything from the presence of the symbiote. Dozens of tentacles shot forward like whips and stuck to the blanket. Within seconds a large black spider web had spread over the bed and slowly pulled the blanket away. Beneath it was the sleeping body of Pepper Potts who was wearing only a light nightgown. At last the time had come.

"WE will become one" went through her head as the mass of the symbiote slowly lowered and dropped down her right leg. Pepper twitched only briefly as the slimy mass settled on her skin but did not wake up.

Immediately Corrupter began to create tiny filaments that penetrated her skin and connected to her nerve center. Immediately THEY felt their host lying in a pleasant dream. However, subconsciously she now reacted to the intruder in her mind. But Corrupter was gentler, more subliminal and less invasive than the others of his kind. Corrupter did not try to manipulate her or harm her. On the contrary.

Slowly, Corrupter's body stretched across Pepper's leg. As countless black tentacles were placed over the leg, they grew shortly after and sprouted new tentacles to form a dense network of biomass. More and more on her body was covered by the symbiote and when it arrived between her legs some of the tentacles also extended into her vagina. The reaction was almost instantaneous. Her heartbeat increased, and she moved in her sleep. This caused the symbiote to stop. It felt clearly that THEIR host found this kind of sensation pleasant. Apparently, she enjoyed the stimulation very much, but this also triggered defense. However, this defense was washed away after a few minutes by the ascending emotions within her. Corrupter could clearly feel her body releasing some of the most wonderful hormones the symbiote could feed on. Slowly he stretched further and covered her belly before hundreds of tiny threads were placed over her breasts. THEY immediately felt the feeling of lust spread even further into theirs as the symbiont laid itself over their aroused nipples. Breathing was now significantly increased and the release of messenger substances in your body had almost tripled. The brain waves of the sleeping woman had reached a deep state of sleep.

Now it was finally time for a perfect union!

The rest of her body, her beautiful head, was devoured by Corrupter in one hasty movement. His own mass completely enclosed her head and his threads penetrated her skin, penetrated through her eyes directly into her optic nerves and when she opened her mouth, his tentacles bored into her full, sinful lips.

However, it was not THEIR goal to wake her up now. On the contrary. THEY drew Pepper deeper and deeper into her own dream and held her there. As the symbiote fed on her emotions, more and more tentacles penetrated her pussy and ass. What began as single small threads soon became massive structures that adapted to Pepper's fantasies. It wasn't long before a female symbiote in a pitch-black suit walled up in Pepper's bed. Her claw-like hands bored into the sheets while her abdomen eagerly surrendered to the thrusts of two thick cocks. Corrupter enjoyed feeling herself fucked from one orgasm to the next. Every single climax only increased the production of lust hormones in her body which only made HER even stronger.

But just before she regained consciousness the symbiont broke away from her... But this time it didn't retreat but formed a bracelet that was skintight on her right arm. From that point on, there would be a permanent connection.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)