More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Colleem Colleem

What's next?

Finally the Symbiont think the time is right that they finally learn about each other

Pepper woke up and he was feeling tired. Her body was covered in sweat and her whole body hurt in a pleasant way. It wasn't pain that worried her, but rather the kind of pain that indicated her intense dream. She remembered almost every detail of the dream and grinned widely.

"A kingdom for a cigarette!" she laughed before getting up and going to the kitchen. When she opened it and saw the chocolate, she was overcome by a ravenous hunger she had rarely experienced. She sat in front of her fridge for over half an hour and stuffed her mouth with all the chocolate she could find. When she was finally full and there was no more chocolate, she leaned against the fridge and grinned like an overeaten cat. Only after a few minutes she went into the bathroom and lay down in the bathtub. Only now did she notice the new bracelet that held her arm around her. She couldn't remember having bought it. For a second, she was worried and checked if she could open it. To her relief it was no problem to remove it and she looked at it from all sides. It was a strange piece. It reminded her somehow of latex or a strange leather. But she liked it. It was not kitschy or anything like that, but just as she had always wanted a bracelet.

"I must remember that day! Tony gave me something nice once!" she smiled and put it on again. As she lay in the bathroom, her thoughts drifted back to her dreams in which she had really been cracking. Erotic dreams were not completely foreign to her, but they were rather rare. But this one had had it in him. In this dream she had not been as reserved as usual. She had fucked everyone she wanted, some even together with others. In a good mood, she danced with her legs and laughed euphorically.

"This is going to be a great day!" she laughed in a good mood and her good mood should come true. All day long she was in a state of intoxication. Her work performance had almost doubled and by noon she had already completed all the tasks for the day. Confused she looked at her secretary when she told her that there was nothing more to do.

"Oh... then... mhm... I'll have a chocolate ice cream now!" she laughed and gave the secretary the day off. Half an hour later she was sitting in an ice cream parlor in the city Centre, enjoying the almost supernatural satisfaction of eating the ice cream. Unnoticed by her, the symbiont had reconnected more deeply with her spirit and lay in wait. It was not yet time for Pepper to accept the connection, but the symbiont used the connection to learn more about the world. His knowledge was fragmentary and incomplete. Much was simply missing. That was due to the way it was created.

Suddenly, however, Corrupter felt a massive change in their condition.

"STEVE!" she suddenly cried and seemed to call a man who came to her in a good mood and sat down. As the bracelet was hidden under her clothes, Corrupter couldn't see who had come, and he didn't dare to tap into her optic nerves. They were not yet that far.

However, the connection was already strong enough that THEY could interpret her emotions. Corrupt Host seemed to remember the dream she had had that night. Apparently, this Steve had been an important part of it. Perhaps THEY were able to take advantage of this condition. Slowly, the symbiote expanded under her clothing and moved her arm up. Its tiny tentacles paralyzed the nerves in her arm, so Pepper couldn't feel anything moving above her arm. Slowly parts of her body stretched out over her arm until they reached her tits. Slowly Corrupter stretched on her breasts and put light pressure on her tits.

Pepper flinched briefly as she talked to Steve Rogers. It was rare that the two of them met outside the Avengers Villa, so she enjoyed it very much. However, the memories of the dream tonight were just too active in her mind. Of course, Captain America, aka Steve Rogers, had played an especially large role in these dreams. The fact that she now saw him in private clothes brought up all these hot fantasies again. The thoughts were even so strong that she felt as if someone was massaging her tits. In the middle of the sentence she closed her eyes briefly and had to pull herself together not to moan.

"Is everything okay, Pepper?" Steve asked irritated and Pepper smiled at him.

"Of course. I just thought of something I had thought of! Let's call it a flashback," she laughed and enjoyed the feeling of her nipples getting hard and a pleasant warmth expanding between her legs. She began to wonder why she was thinking about it now of all times until Steve half turned away and raised his arm to call the waitress. A single glance at these muscular arms was enough to bring back memories of her dream.

She wondered if his cock was as hard and huge as in his dream and although this thought was incredibly stimulating, it also worried her a lot. If she would continue dreaming after her thoughts she would embarrass herself terribly soon. Unfortunately, the feeling on her tits just didn't let up and even though it was hardly noticeable it was enough to make her horny. She realized that she would not be able to stand it for long and so she was incredibly relieved that Steve said goodbye. Unnoticed by her, the symbiont had spread further under her clothes and now covered her back, her belly and her breasts completely.

Feeling her own horniness and following her desire for redemption, she hurried home. As soon as she was home and the door were closed, corrupt people entered her, and she fell to the ground moaning.

It was time for them to meet.

How will Pepper react to all of this

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)