More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by slord slord

What happens now?

A few years later...meet the Dithers!

A few years later...

"Ok. Ok! Just calm down dear!" Blondie nodded on the phone. "I'm sure its not that bad!" She held the phone away from her ear as her husband screamed. "Dagwood is an idiot. I know. I know. But there is no reason to get so worked up. Just come home for lunch and I'll calm you down." She hung up the phone and sighed. She'd need to do some work this afternoon. Dagwood had fucked up a file, and Julius was livid.

"I'll cook him a steak," Blondie, the perfect housewife thought. As she walked to the kitchen she adjusted the wedding photo labelled: "The Dithers Wedding!" She smiled at the picture of herself in her white dress up there on the alter. Julius had on his tux. She laughed at how funny the pair must look. It had been a long strange year. Her affair with Dithers had lead to something more. In her heart, she believed she had fallen in love with Dithers. This was all Julius Dither's trick. He secretly put a spanish fly in her drink each time they met. They were both divorced within months and married each other. To think she was actually once married to Dagwood the moron. It made her laugh.

Even if she had found out about the trickery, it was much to late. The crying from the baby's crib signified this. Blondie went to feed Julius Dithers II.

She went about cooking a quick steak. She heard the doorbell ring. She ran to the door and opened it. The old surly Mr. Dithers greeted her. His eyes shot out of his head when he saw that she only had on an apron. She kissed his head. "After lunch you can have a nice desert!" She whispered in his ear. His cock stood at attention thinking of eating her honeypot.

What do the Dithers' do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)