More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by slord slord

What do the Dithers' do?

Adventures of the Dithers'

The old grump Julius Dithers sat in his chair eating his lunch. "Blondie?" He called. "Where are you?"

"I'll be right there with desert hon!" She called from upstairs. Her voice echoed in the large mansion that they lived in. At first, she had seemed apprehensive at such excess. Now she reveled in it. Dithers almost spit out his food when he saw her come down the stairs. Blondie was dressed in her old cheerleader outfit.

She twirled for him, "I think it still fits?" She smiled. And boy did it ever.

"You look fantastic!" He threw the plate aside. She laughed seeing his erection in his pants. She pushed him back down.

"I need to do a cheer at least," she blushed. The blonde bombshell clapped her hands. "Give me a D!" She raised her hand high, "Give me an I!" she raised her other hand. Her performance was far from over. "Give me a T!" She clapped her hands. "Give me a H!" Juilius almost had a heart attack when she lifted her leg high in the air and caught it in her hand. She was still amazingly flexible. But most of all, she had no panties on, giving him a shot of her amazing honeypot. "Give me an E!" She fell to the floor in a wide legged split. Dithers' heart was racing now. Blondie jumped up, "Give me a R!" She lifted her other leg. "Give me a S!" Her arm raised. "What does that spell....DITHERS! DITHERS! DITHERS!" She jumped into the air and did a split mid-air. When she came down she clapped gleefully. "I still got it, huh babe!" She sat in his lap.

"You sure do!" He smiled. He spent the rest of his lunch eating his desert. His head buried deep under Blondie's skirt, until she spewed her honey into his mouth.

To his shock, she sent him back to work without helping him "relieve" his tension. "We can have fun later," she kissed his forehead.

"But tonight is the banquet!" He stammered.

"You'll just have to wait!" she smiled closing the door.

All day Julius was straining in his pants. He wanted to fuck his gorgeous wife, but the stupid reception loomed. To add to his frustration, Dagwood was fucking up as usual. Finally the day ended, and he prepared for the dinner.

He was going to meet Blondie there. He showed up early, and was happy Dagwood did not attend. Some of his fellow co-workers kept asking where his wife was. They all wanted a piece of her. He shrugged, "She'll be here!"

As he drank at the bar, he heard to men talking about a woman in a red dress who just entered. "Who's that! She's like the hottest chick in the world!"

The woman, Mrs. Blondie Dithers walked up to her husband and kissed him, to the shock of the men. How could this old man bag this beauty. Little did they know what he had in his pants. A love hammer that couldn't be denied, not even by the former prim and proper Blondie Bumstead. She whispered in his ear, "I'm not wearing panties babe!"

Julius drank his Scotch and looked for a place to take her..

Where do they go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)