More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

How do they start?

A few days later at the rented mansion

"This is a good place," Asmodeus said as they meet at the rented mansion a few days later. "I might claim this for myself," he said. "A demon needs a proper residence."

"I only rented it," Jim said. "It has some owners."

"I still see no problem in claiming it," the demon said and they walked inside. Jon had brought some equipment, cameras, and lights. While he set it up., the demon sat on a couch and watched him. Jon noticed that it was not just boring watching, but the demon actually seemed to be a bit interested in the stuff he was doing.

"You seem to be interested?" he asked carefully, still not sure how to approach his new business partner in the best way.

"I have to say," the demon responded. "That you humans sometimes catch my attention. From time to time you are really creative to compensate for your lack of magic." He got up and watched the picture on the video camera. "So here you will record the corruption with. It looks rather small, but I assume this isn't how it will be for the humans watching it later?"

"No, no, just as a preview. It will look fine on big screens like that one over there." Jim said and pointed at a big screen at the wall. "I posted a job offer at the local college's job board. I had to be a bit vague, they do not like the "Looking for girls for porn shoot" ads at all.

The demon nodded. "I am looking forward to the corruption to cause on those innocent souls."

Setting up everything took a bit longer but around ten they were ready. Just in time, Jim realized as it rang on the front door. When he opened, a young redhead stood there with a smile.

"Hi, I called you yesterday because of your job offer. I am Charlotte."

"Nice to meet you," Jim said. "Want to come in? We just finished setting everything up."



Charlotte was a bit nervous as she got onto the bus which would take her to the location of the shot. The advertisement, which she had seen two days ago wasn't that detailed, just that they were doing a short movie and needed some talent to be in it. She hadn't done acting before, but it also said that every application was welcomed and they were playing really well for a couple of hours.

Now she had put on her best look and headed out to the mansion. It was a warm day and she was thinking about what she could do with the money she would earn. Maybe put a bit to the side for the study fees but she definitely would buy herself a nice new bikini to impress with her friends.

The location was really nice when she arrived. Nervous, she headed ofter to the door and rang. A few moments later it was opened and she was welcomed by a man, maybe in his late thirties, who welcomed her very well and lead her in.

She had expected a bigger crew but it seemed it was only him and another man, who was introduced to her as Asmodeus. It was weird for her, she felt in the back of her mind that something was wrong and she should leave. But both of them were really skilled in making her more and more comfortable.

"Good, let us talk about the shoot," the man then said and offered her a seat on a couch.

How does it go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)