More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by minc_04 minc_04

What "changes"?

A few chores to start

"Well, for starters, you need to keep busy. If you slack off now you won't be able to find motivation later. Luckily for you, I've been so busy with working myself, I've had almost no time for tiding up!" Rachel's eyes begin scanning the room to which you hastily follow suit. Her apartment is surprisingly luxurious and laid out simply front and back. The front of the apartment is made up of the kitchen and dining areas along with a large bathroom, with the back consisting of her bedroom and a spare room with a computer and a comfy looking sofa. From your glances through the front of the apartment, nothing seems terribly out of place, except maybe a few dishes in the sink and her disorganized cosmetics on the bathroom counter. As she cracks the door to her bedroom, however, the tidy and organized facade breaks down. Her floor is hardly visible beyond the heaps of scattered clothes. She offers you a quick glimpse of the room, but little more.

"Each day, after you make sure the cleaning is done, I just need you to do the laundry and prep dinner for the two of us. I certainly appreciate the help, but long term I don't think it's unfair that you contribute to the rent too."

Rachel leads you into the bedroom where the floor is only visible in brief patches where there are no dirty clothes. She empties a drawer to empty your suitcase into. She spends the rest of the night showing you the different specifics of the apartment.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)