More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zigurat Zigurat

What do you do first?

A few changes here, a few there...

You can't help it. Your smile widens into a wicked grin.

"What the fuck are you grinning about?" Taylor screams into your face, your nose wrinkling at the alcoholic stench escaping her lips.

"You're always so angry," you say, pushing a few thoughts. "You should be more respectful."

"I... I'm sorry, sir," the brunette's face pales, lowering her gaze to the floor of the bus. "May... may I ask for your forgiveness?"

"As only you know how," you nod. With a thankful smile, the head cheerleader kneels beside you and unbuttons your black denim jeans. After a few seconds and a hungry moan, the young woman is delightfully sucking and kissing your thick knob. Looking down on her bobbing raven locks, you realize that this girl has fucked around with who knows how many people. More than likely she has picked up a VD along the line. That just won't do. And what of the rest of the team?

"Raise your hand if you're a virgin," you call out. Your jaw falls as everyone, even Ms. Samson through the mirror, looks at you with a weak smile.

"None of you are virgins? Not even you, Delilah?"

"No," the tearful, petite brunette shakes her head. You roll your eyes. It's a cheerleading team all right, but you had hoped that the preacher's daughter would have been just a little bit better than the rest.

"Taylor fucked me," she continues. "It... it was a condition of joining the team. I didn't want to be a JV my senior year, so... I let her. I did enjoy it, though. She has a very nice tongue."

"Is she the only one?"

The preacher's daughter nods.

"So everyone's enjoyed Taylor's hot mouth?" They all nod eagerly, even Ms. Samson. Well, you think, there's no need to deprive them of some memories.

"Now raise your hand if you're a virgin," you call out. This time every hand goes up, even the brunette busy on your turgid wank.

"Until you fuck us that is," Delilah cries, eliciting a mouthful of giggles from the team and Ms. Samson.

It's good to be the king.

It's still several hours before returning home, what else will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)