More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnArcticJackalope AnArcticJackalope

Who approaches?

A female werewolf

Out of the forest walked a woman, naked, as you were, with dried blood coating her chin, like yours. She was taller than you were, with flaming red hair, startling blue eyes, and a number of scars across her body. The most prominent of which was a set of three lines under her right cheek, just below her eye. They looked like claw marks, but you weren't completely sure.

When this woman saw you laying on the ground, doing the best to cover your nudity with your hands, she let out a surprised "oh" before flashing you a brilliant smile and strutting her way towards you with swinging hips. You tried to shuffle backwards, away from her, but before you had a chance to really go anywhere, she was before you. Then she was sitting in your lap, ankles crossed behind your hips, arms around your shoulders, and breasts right below your chin.

You try to call him for protection at the invasion of your space, but either he doesn't hear, or he doesn't care. She leans down to meet your eyes, and you instinctively look down and away, before coming face-to-boob with a total stranger, and your gaze shoots back up to meet hers.

"Hi. I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam," she states nonchalantly, "You got a nice dick on ya for such a small girl."

You find this whole situation and all of her reactions to be incredibly confusing and uncomfortable, and really just want to get back to sulking alone in peace. You manage to muble out an awkward 'thanks?' from between her breasts as she shifts her torso a bit upwards.

"But you see, while she likes dick," you feel Sam's body heat increase on your stomach and an increase of moisture on the same spot, "I prefer women, so finding you is just a treat," you feel an increase in friction on your stomach as she begins to grind on you, and you piece her words together, "And I was hoping I could convince you to stick around a little longer than I let the others."

And then it clicks. Sam is a werewolf, just like you. He must have had sex with her last night, and she wanted to continue into the morning the guy she assumed would show up. Instead she found you and.. wait. When did she get her hands under your arms and on your breasts?

She is the gay. Are the you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)