More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zozzon Zozzon

What world do you want to live in? (What norms and taboos are in it?)

A fantasy world where everyone is bottomless, but wearing pants is a taboo.

In this world, things like pants, skirts, underwear, etc. are not worn by anyone, the exception being babies, toddlers and minors who have alternate forms of wear. Because of this, public sex and masturbation are common. Men in this world will tend to compare dick sizes while women sometimes will stuff objects into their pussies. Dick girls and cunt boys are not uncommon but are usually part of the upper-class because of how much the procedure is or was somehow born that way through some rare gene or magic. Since this will be a fantasy world, you'll experience magic, quests, mystical beasts, monsters and beast-people, who are also bottomless, though most of the modern conveniences won't exist here unfortunately.

But, of course, the taboo of this world is that you must be bottomless 24/7. Wearing any sort of clothing that full covers your groin and ass, while not illegal, will make others think you have some sort of disease, cursed, or are trying to stir up trouble. Only thing people would accept is a fur-skinned loin cloth when it is cold out.

With that said, you should do fine in this new world.

Are you ready to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)