More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

A dorm party!

Matilda lit up when Abigail reminded her. "Oh, that's right!" she said, literally clapping her hands together in glee. "The girls are having a party tonight in the dorm! With drinking and everything!"

Abigail boggled. "No way!" she squeaked. "How would we ever get away with that?"

Matilda rolled her eyes. "Look, just because you're too goody-two-shoes to smuggle stuff in here doesn't mean that everyone is. I've got stuff tucked away and we all know that Iya can get a hold of anything. Now come on, we're going back to my room and we're going to pick out something slutty for you to wear."

Abigail was practically shaking. "Slutty!" she said. "Why would I wear something slutty?"

Matilda rolled her eyes. "Because it's fun," she said. "There's no point in having a party if you don't dress slutty, even if there aren't boys around. Maybe you'll go lesbo too. Who knows." She pushed Abby into her room.

Abby looked at herself in the mirror. She moved a little to the left, and the right. As much as she hated it, no matter what Matty put her in was going to make her look slutty. Matilda was skinny and lithe, with blonde hair that she wore up in a ponytail most days. Abby, though, had a huge chest and a butt that made her feel anxious every time she put on a pair of pants. Even her school uniform skirt barely reached the bottom of her butt, and her professors hated it.

Well, her FEMALE professors hated it.

Matilda stripped her down to her underwear and Abigail looked away from the mirror. She hated to see herself naked.

"Oh my God, girl, what are you wearing?" Matty said with a shake of her head.

"What?" Abby said. She was wearing a plain white bra that supported her heavy chest and a matching pair of plain white panties.

"Buy some lace," Matilda suggested. She stripped out of her own uniform at lightning speed. She was in a thong and a lace bra that barely covered her nipples, both matching in red. Abby tried not to stare, but she couldn't help sneaking a peek at her friend's body.

Matilda threw her a shiny silver crop top. "Wear thise white pants you bought during reading week last year," she suggested. She was wearing a short black dress, classic, ubiquitous, whorish. It worked on her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)