More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by meris meris

What's the noise?

A delivery

I quickly grab my dressing gown then strut my fine ass downstairs and walk along the hallway to the porch. I can’t help but add a distinctive sway to each step wiggling my hips from left to right. Mmmm I was getting really good at walking like a slut. The source of the noise is soon revealed to be a big delivery fella trying to push a package through my letterbox that clearly will not fit. With a grin I open the door to meet him face to face, clad in only my black silk dressing gown. My chocolate brown eyes heatedly meet his “you look like you could use a…. hand” I say my tone oozing innuendo, I even add in a playful giggle.

Up close he really isn’t all that bad looking. Dark stubble just about visible across his rounded face giving him that…. Rugged look. His eyes are a distinct pure blue that dart around intently. His grey shirt is straining against his chest with the muscle beneath, clearly he likes to keep himself in good shape. But his expression is just as cute as he pauses for moment caught off guard. “I…. er… good morning miss” he stutters in a gravelly voice that only makes him all the more endearing. But what really makes me smile is his confusion of my gender hmmm this could be fun.

“So do you have a…. package for me?” I ask in the same sultry rolling tone, biting my lip suggestively as my brown eyes stair longingly at the bulge in his tight jeans.

“OH! Yeah sure I have your delivery” He says not picking up on my insinuation. “It’s a bit strange really, were not really sure who it’s from, there’s no address on it at all. The item just showed up randomly”

With that he hands over a large package, it doesn’t make a jangling sound and it’s not very heavy. Whatever could be inside? As he passes the package to me I notice the tan line on his finger where a ring should be. So divorced then. Hmmm maybe I could do something to cheer him up? I haven’t eaten breakfast yet after all…..

What do you I do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)