More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BBBlooster BBBlooster

Who are you?

A degenerate with a love of Zelda

Heads up: Thread will contain femboy, watersports, and generally some pretty sick content.

The waiting was the the worst part, or so you had heard, now you knew for certain it was true.

Your dream of having your very own princess Zelda was nearly a reality, now only impeded by your shitty local post office, why oh why hadn’t you shelled out for premium shipping? Well, Glancing back to the digital receipt that had occupied your mind for days now you knew exactly why.

Zelda, Breath of The Wild, Princess Zelda. Instance No. 12017, 18 years old. Unknowingly captured on the 10th of November 2020 Prime universe EST. Unit price-23,000 USD, QTY-1.

It was a steep price to be sure, steep enough to take years of savings to shell out for. Characters of royal blood often came with higher price tags, simply due to their more intensive extraction processes, and that’s before the dreaded Nintendo tax.

So here you are, waiting for her to arrive and lounging about your comically small “studio apartment” from the cupboard that holds your fold out bed in one corner, the tiny kitchenette and round table in another, your threadbare sofa and expensive entertainment centre, and In the final corner rounding the place out you have the “character corner” a section you’ve specially prepared containing a number of training tools. It includes sleeping mats, chains on the walls, bins of toys and a drainage grate in the floor. The corner also doubles as the bathroom, with a surprisingly roomy tub and a toilet open to the room. It wasn’t a terrible place to live, helped by the obscene amount of Zelda merchandise dotted about various overburdened shelves.

Bored, you take a seat on your sofa reaching for a bag of chips with one hand and halfheartedly stroking your monstrous cock with the other. Your dick was technically a botch job, a back alley mod you had gotten on the cheap, but you couldn’t be more pleased with it. at 14 inches, slightly tapered and the width of a coffee mug at the base it was a monstrous thing bulging with thick veins and hard bumps, it’s permanently erect, constantly flowing with glistening precum and stinking with an eye watering musk. The loads you shoot are a consistency of chunky pudding and have a flavour that would turn the stomach of even the most experienced whores. This all might be a problem for someone who favours willing partners, but to you it only makes things more fun.

Crumpling up the finished bag of chips and releasing an exaggerated groan you lay back and sigh.

How will you pass the time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)