More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

Who walks in the door first?

A dead-beat boyfriend and his stripper girlfriend

"err hey, is that bank place where ya'll accept whores?" A ragged-looking male dressed in torn jeans, probably in his thirties comes knocking on your office door, a curously dressed goth-like girlfriend in tow.

"Yes, we're Slut-vestments, I'm Jack Harlow" You extend your hand to shake both the boyfriend and girlfriend.

"I'm Cody Cram and this here's Veronica Seal, my girlfriend" Cody spoke before being quickly interrupted by his girlfriend.

"What the fuck are we doing here Cody! This place is a fucking brothel"

"Shut the fuck up babe, we talked about this in the damn car..." Just from the brief interaction, you could already tell these two had a real nice and healthy, loving relationship, then again, dysfunctional couples are Slut-vestments main target audience.

"I understand you're anxiety Miss Veronica but not to worry, we have been vetted by all regulations and laws, so long as your boyfriend pays the loan amount plus interest, there should be no problems whatsoever". You say confidently in your usual cocky, almost smug tone.

"Yea right, what kind of bank makes a person list out their sexual kinks you creep?" Veronica scoffed.

"What the fuck babe! Stop making me look bad, this shit is the only place that will give me a fucking loan alright" You continued Cody's point, telling the pair that Cody's negative credit score and criminal record for trying to steal a condom from a convenience store basically makes him ineligible in the eyes of any bank.

"Fucks that got to do with me huh and what the fuck do you know about NFTs you dumb brick" Veronica scoffed at his boyfriend's plan to buy NFTs, taking a seat right oppositr your office table.

"Trust me babe, all I need is the loan and with the returns, I'll finally be able to send you to that trendy country club you always go on about" You took note to remind the couple that the loan amount is based on the quality of the collateral, as assessed by a Slut-vestment staff.

"Basically, how fucking hot I am?" Veronica scoffed in disgust as you nodded your head, ordering her to strip nude.

"Don't worry, the glass is one way so people outside can't see you" You tried to assure her as the seriously pissed off girlfriend started to undress herself right in front of you with her boyfriend in the same room. The tank top was the first to touch the ground and then the tightly worn bra, revealing a pair of natural, droopy breasts that made your crotch snuggle in delight.

"Fucking pervert" Veronica muttered under her breathe as her hands grip her booty shorts, her flat and well-toned stomach with a navel piercing a feast to the eyes. Finally, the panties roll past her thighs and onto the floor, revealing a fully naked Veronica in your very own office.

"Mhm...very nice indeed" You say out loud as your visually inspect your new collateral.

"Just get it over and done with you creep" Veronica said coldly, arms crossed in an attempt to hide her breasts, though all it really did was smother the pair of coconuts really.

"Hands to your side, no point hiding anything once your boyfriend signs you off to me" You say in an equally cold tone.

"Hey fuck you man" Veronica cussed as she dropped her hands to her sides.

"That's the idea" You say with a smirk as your smother her breasts firmly with your hands, kneading and squeezing them to your liking.

"You gonna let him talk to me like that babe?" Cody on the other hand was quiet, silent as a mouse. Like most clients, he's probably uncomfortable with another man touching their girlfriend, thinking they were fine with it until they actually sign up for it.

"You read the terms when you registered online, assessing the value of the collateral is just part of the process" You smirk as you raise Veronica's right arm above her head, revealing a nicely shaven and smooth underarm.

"Yea yea asshole, want me to bend over too?" Veronica said it jokingly but you sure as hell weren't, roughly bending the black-haired bombshell over your office table as you cup her bubbly ass.

"Hey woah, what the hell asshole?" Veronica cussed in shock, appreciating the new view of the office from a desk's point of view.

"All part of the process miss, you said in your profile you prefer anal right?"

"Go to hell asshole" Another cussing by Veronica, something that is becoming much more common.

"Well, I'm just about done here" You release the seriously pissed off Veronica before taking a seat in your chair.

"Well Mr. Harlow, how's much she worth?" Cody asked, completely fine with talking about his girlfriend like an object.

"She's got a fine pair of tits and an ass to boot, listed no categories under the 'boundaries' section of the online form, this means slut-vestment is in no way responsible in the event of pregnancy due to creampies..."

"Yes yes, how much?" Cody asked again.

How much is Veronica worth as a fuck collateral?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)