More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The Bully The Bully

What is she wearing?

A daring little outfit.....

My eyes opened wide as I stepped out of my car and was treated to the incredible sight of Amy coming out of her front door towards my car.

“Wow! You look amazing!” I stated as I checked out Amy’s curvy body as she shut her door and started walking towards me.

My wife’s best friend was wearing one of the most daring little black dresses I’ve ever seen. The super tight dress looked like it had been painted on Amy’s delicious body and left little to my vivid imagination as I stared at her massive boobs. It was very low-cut and showed off a lot of Amy’s fantastic cleavage. I was impressed that her huge hooters didn’t pop right out of it as they jiggled with every step she took.

The dress was also very short and ended mid thigh, showing off a lot of Amy’s well toned and tanned legs. The sexy black shoes she had on, with a 4” stiletto heel, really showcased her shapely legs and nice ass.

Amy was one of the few gals who didn’t need to wear nylons with a dress as her legs were flawless. Her tanning and work out sessions had really paid off I thought as I appreciated her toned and tanned pins.

I felt my 12” cock getting hard as she approached dragging a small suitcase behind her.

“Thanks Matt.” she said in response to my complement as she stopped in front of me.

We then exchanged a nice hug in which I had the opportunity to squeeze her curvy body against me. Damn she felt great.

“That’s some outfit.” I told her.

“Mmmm I’m glad you like it.” Amy said, “I wanted to make sure ‘your wife’ makes a good impression tonight.”

And with that comment Amy spun around allowing me to see her from all angles.

“Uh yeah….I’m sure you will.” I said as I picked up her bag and put it in the trunk next to mine.

Then I opened the passenger door and watched as Amy slid into the seat. As she did this her little dress rode up slightly and I caught just a glimpse of her tiny thong panty covered her little pussy.

“Damn. What a fucking hot bod.” I said to myself as she pulled the little dress back down and I closed the door.

During the two hour drive to the convention site we chatted and laughed like a couple of kids on a date. It was very relaxing and comfortable for both of us.

It was also rather exciting as I constantly stole glances of Amy’s tight little body seated next to me. My cock was in a constant state of arousal as I couldn’t help but think that she’s my “surrogate” wife for the weekend. I could only imagine what the attendees at the convention will think with her on my arm at the reception tonight and on the trade show floor tomorrow. I was such a lucky man.

“What do you think honey?” Amy suddenly asked as she placed her left hand on the steering wheel allowing me to see a wedding band on her finger.

“That’s great hon.” I said unsure of where she got the ring but felt it was a very nice touch for our little role playing weekend adventure, “It’s nice to see my ‘bride’ wearing her wedding band.”

We both laughed as I parked the car.

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)