More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by The Bully The Bully

Where to now?

To the evening reception and see who's inside

As I opened the passenger door I was once again treated to a spectacular view of Amy sliding out of the car in her daring little black dress. Once again it rode up just enough for me to briefly see the sheer black thong between her thighs.

“What I wouldn’t give to get between there.” I said to myself as I pictured my stiff cock sliding between her legs and into her tight little pussy.

I then reminded myself that I was a married man and this was just a little game we were playing as Amy wrapped her arm around mine and we walked towards the entrance.

As we walked up to the registration desk to check-in and get our convention materials I felt the eyes of every guy and several of the women looking over Amy in her hot little outfit.

A smile filled my face as I told the check-in girl, “Mr. and Mrs. Matt Brower.”

The girl looked up at Amy’s huge tits positioned in front of her before handing us our badges and materials.

“Here you go Mr. and Mrs. Brower.” she said with a twinge of jealousy as she checked out Amy’s smoken body.

Amy had an irresistible look. Standing only 5’2” tall, with an innocent face, she had the appearance of a young schoolgirl but with a voluptuous body that just screams sex. The combination was beyond belief as I escorted my sexy ‘wife’ into the reception to mingle a bit and have a few drinks and snacks.

For the next several hours Amy and I made the rounds around the reception area sipping on drinks and eating some great food.

We were both having a great time. I was beaming with pride as I was able to show off my ‘eye candy’ to some prospective clients and a few of my competitors through out the evening.

It was obvious what many of the men were thinking as they openly checked Amy out.

Amy was also eating up the attention as we worked the hall as man and wife.

We then ran into a potential client I had been trying to sign on for over a year now.

“Hi Matt.” the large black man said as he approached us. I had no idea he even remembered my name as the muscle bound 6’4” man held out his hand to me.

“Hi TJ. It’s good to see you.” I said as I shook the black giant’s hand.

“And who’s this fine young lady?” TJ asked looking at Amy.

“This is my wife, Amy.” I said, “Amy, this is TJ Ryder, hopefully one of my new clients.”

Amy held out her hand for TJ who was staring down the cleavage of her low cut dress.

“Pleased to meet you Mr. Ryder.” Amy said looking up at the huge man standing before her.

“No, it’s my pleasure to meet you.” Ryder said as he quickly leaned forward and hugged Amy in his powerful arms.

There hug lasted a bit too long for me as I imagined what a huge man like Ryder might do to a little girl like Amy. For a second I pictured TJ lying on his bed as a naked Amy lowers herself onto his massive dick.

“Damn he’d split her in two.” I thought to myself as Amy struggles to take his mighty man meat inside her tight little pussy.

My mind quickly came back to the present as TJ finally released Amy and said, “You’re a very luck man Brower. We’ll talk later.”

“Uh sure.” I stammered as Ryder started to walk away.

“And I hope to see more of you Mrs. Brower.” he said with a wink.

Amy just smiled back at the huge man as he walked away.

My mind was racing as I suddenly felt conflicted. On one hand I was a bit protective and almost jealous. On the other the thought of Amy using her sexy body to help me win a valuable contract was rather exciting.

Who else do we meet?

Who else do we meet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)