More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by latexdoll latexdoll

So what are you?

A cute little trap

"The girl I was talking about convinced me to be a sexy little trap, so her futa dark elf could have a little sissy to fuck, I can't believe it really was real.”

“A trap?” He asks cutting you a slice off his apple, “What is that?”

“Oh you know, a boy that looks like a girl. So you think it is a girl then surprise, a penis.” You say with a laugh, taking it with your sexy little hands. “So America doesn't even exist anymore?” You ask the rough looking man, his face sort of hiding under his beard and hooded jacket. He wears slightly to big looking dark brown work pants and combat boots. With a big backpack and 12 gauge shotgun on his back. A revolver is holstered on his hip. Looking down you see that your NuYu body is as you described, joke or no joke, you are now about 5’2” and maybe 90lbs with perky little A cup boobies and built like a sexy little girl with about a 3” flaccid little cock and small hairless sack between your long smooth sexy legs. Your skin is light with some cute freckles and your hair is a short mop of coppery red.

“Not really, no. Hell civilization is basically done. Come on I will give you a ride to dome city. The mayor wants to meet you.”

“Me? Why?” You ask suddenly aware that a large sheer white sheet is all you are wearing. “I need some clothes if I am going anywhere.” Then you think about his story and your friends. “Wait, shouldn't we revive the others, I can't be alone right?”

“Sorry babe scrounges like me find one of you vat bods out here in the wasteland every so often. I didn't revive you, I just opened your pod. Look around, if this was a factory, you are all that's left. More likely someone else made you, took your pod this far, and some critter got em. As for clothes, here.” He tosses you a pair of white tennis shoes and a little yellow summer dress. “Now come on, I don't want you getting killed on me.”

“Why are you helping me?” You ask as you pull on the tiny dress that barely covers your ass and roll up the sheet. He gives you a belt so you can loop it through the bundle and wear it like a backpack.

“Hell, I was hoping you wouldn't ask, I need to start lying I suppose, but I can't. The mayor will pay me 3000 credits for you.” He sees the shock in your face, “Now don't do anything stupid like running. You don't know where to go, you wouldn't last a day.”

Go with him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)