More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

What kind of girlfriend does Quinn make?

A cute, snarky nerd.

Quinn spent the next hour creating his perfect ideal girlfriend, starting with the body. He found that each section of the body had very specific sliders, it was the most in-depth customization he had ever seen. He couldn’t help but wish there was a game that had this level of detail in character creation.

He didn’t really have much of idea going into it, he just wanted to make something that looked appealing to him, but also not unrealistic. He meticulously adjusted each aspect to his liking. He’d always had a thing for big breasts, so gave her DD-cup breasts, and his love of booty encouraged him to give her a very nicely shaped, round butt. He liked voluptuous women so he gave her a bit of meat on her bones, but not too much. Just for fun he added light freckles on her face and shoulders and a cute mole on her left breast.

Her skin was fair and her breasts were teardrop shaped with nipples that were perky but puffy and large, just a shade pinker hue than the rest of her skin. He made her clean shaven in the pubic area, and got a bit of an erection as he worked out the actual specifics of her vagina shape. He spent a large amount of time on her feet. He had a thing for feet, and wanted them to be perfect. He settled on a petite shape with cute, round toes and gentle arches. He wanted her hands to be perfect too. He made them dainty with short nails. He imagined she was a nail-biter. Wanting to cement some of these ides he flipped over to the completely barren personality tab, adding a few things using the rather obvious interface.

Bites nails when nervous. Keeps herself completely shaved aside from brows and hair.

He thought for a moment, then added more.

She loves her body. Likes showing her body off.

Quinn smiled and nodded. He didn’t want her to be insecure about anything.

He took a step back and looked at her entire face and body. She was cute, and pretty sexy, even when she was bald (he had made her bald so he could work on her face without anything in the way). But it was time for him to decide on hair. He’d decided to adjust her overall style from the top down, and he considered her hair part of that. He flipped through a bunch of hairstyles that all looked familiar to him. They were either styles he had seen before or styles that were in games. The latter ones seemed to be adjusted so they looked as realistic as they could.

He finally settled on something simple. Shoulder-length hair. He wasn’t really feeling the brown color though, so he made it blonde and liked that much better. It was still missing something though. He found an option for dyed hair and knew exactly what it needed. He made her hair dyed bright blue. Quinn was already forming a background for this character in his head. She hated her blonde hair so she dyed it blue to be more unique. Maybe she had a nickname because of it, one she embraced. Blue?

“Blue.” He said the nick-name out loud as he looked at her. It fit rather well, it was cute. He wanted to make sure he remembered this so he flipped over to the personality tab again.

Dislikes her natural hair color. Dyes hair varying shades of blue. Prefers the nickname “Blue” to her real name.

It was time to start on her makeup. Flipping to a cosmetics tab he also noted there was a section for tattoos. Might use that for finishing touches later. He didn’t want her to be super dolled-up. Just some light make-up here and there, she didn’t need much anyway, he made sure she looked pretty without it. He originally had made her eyes green, but decided blue might work better. He changed them to a deep, mesmerizing, sapphire blue color. The only makeup he used was to bring out the eyes more than anything. He thought he did okay, but an actual girl might have better insight into that area. He flipped back to the personality tab.

Wears makeup to accentuate her eyes.

He flipped back and continued his work. She was turning out rather nicely. If this was a dream, he was going to really be sad when he woke up and could barely remember any of this. Maybe he would design a character in a game after her.

It was time now to decide on her wardrobe. He had only briefly glanced at the clothing tab before when making her naked. There were two distinct parts to the clothing section, the first part was a catalogue of sorts that had a ton of different clothing items to sort through. Basically, anything he had ever seen was there. Each item was sorted by the kind of clothing. Shirts, skirts, pants, jackets, and so on with a filters section where Quinn could narrow down his search.

The second section was labeled “Wardrobe” and was completely empty. He tapped one of the shirts, a simple black, spaghetti-strap tank top. A context menu appeared with “Equip” and “Store”. When pressing equip, to nobody’s surprise, the girl was suddenly wearing the tank top. He then pressed store instead. The image of the tank top then appeared in the wardrobe section.

Quinn guessed that the wardrobe section was all of the clothing items she owned. At the bottom of the wardrobe was fine text that he didn’t notice at first. It read “Items in wardrobe will determine the clothes the character will prefer”. So if Quinn decided to give her all gothic clothing, she would have a preference for the gothic style. Interesting.

Quinn began to find different kinds of clothes throughout the catalogue, adding the ones he liked into the wardrobe. He spent a nearly shameful amount of time using the “revealing” or “skimpy” filters. Most of the stuff was casual or was meant to look casual. Things like tank tops, tube tops, strapless stuff, low v-neck shirts, plain bikini tops, ripped jeans, hot pants, more hot pants, some short skirts, yoga pants, yoga shorts, and so on. He also included a few other things like striped stockings and arm-warmers. He kinda had a thing for the emo style, not really the personality, just the style. A lot of skulls were in the collection, cute, realistic, everywhere in-between. He flipped to the personality tab.

Likes skulls, thinks they look cool.

It was time to decide on underwear. He picked out things that looked comfortable. Function over fashion, nothing too fancy. Occasionally something lacy or see-through, but mostly just plain. He imagined she wouldn’t try to get too fancy with stuff most people weren’t going to see anyway. When it got to the panties he had a slightly different idea. Nothing but thongs. He heard thongs were comfortable, he obviously didn’t know for sure, but decided it would be true for Blue at least.

Thinks thongs are comfortable. Usually doesn’t wear a bra if she is at home. Doesn’t get bothered by back problems due to breast size.

Quinn wasn’t sure if the latter was covered under the category of personality, but it was worth a shot. He couldn’t think of anywhere else to put that kind of information. After getting a few pairs of shoes, he finally decided the wardrobe was finished for now.

He pressed the apply button and suddenly heard a thump coming from his room. Curious he cautiously entered his room, turning on the light expecting a robber or something. There was nobody there but himself, but the room did feel slightly more cramped than usual. He then realized why, there was an extra dresser. It was actually one of his dressers, specifically one that was in one of his “guest” rooms.

Quinn approached the dresser and pulled open one of the drawers. He was shocked to find the top drawer filled with panties and bras, specifically the panties and bras that he had chosen from the character creator. Did his decision actually impact reality? That was strange.

He walked back into the living room to the sight of his new friend. He was so distracted by the sudden sound that he didn’t even notice that Blue had also been clothed when he hit apply. She was wearing A red tank top with a black, ornate skull on the front that had very wide openings on the sides. She also had no bra, this combination giving a wonderful view of some sweet sideboob. She also had a pair of black jean shorts that had been ripped into hotpants. They showed off some incredible leg. Her feet were bare, but her toes were painted black along with her fingernails.

After slipping a hand into the side of her shirt and groping a breast, it was time now to fill out the rest of the personality tab. Quinn started to put in anything he could think of, starting with mundane stuff like favorite color, movies, authors, games and so on. He decided that he didn’t just want a girlfriend, he wanted a gaming partner so he worked on her preferences for games. He wanted her to be distinct though, so he also gave her a preference for anime. He’d never really been that crazy about anime, but it made her feel more genuine to be interested in stuff he wasn’t. He also worked on her music preferences, mostly using genres rather than specific bands, but he did make sure they shared some common interests in that area.

Next he moved on to sexual preferences. He made her submissive with just a hint of sass to make it interesting, and went through great lengths to make sure the two of them were sexually compatible. There were just a few finishing touches to make.

Loves having herself touched and groped. Occasionally gropes herself.

Quinn had made her tits and ass nearly perfect, there was no way he was going to be able to keep his hands off of her. He had already grabbed her a few times during the creation process.

Is bisexual, but the only guy she is interested in is Quinn Poe. Isn’t a jealous person at all.

Quinn couldn’t lie to himself, he was a pretty jealous person. He felt a bit hypocritical about this choice, but honestly he was making his dream girlfriend, he may as well be honest with himself. The idea of Blue making love with another woman was extremely sexy though.

Is polyamorous. Shares similar physical attractions as Quinn Poe when it comes to women.

This way she would find the same kinds of girls attractive as Quinn did, and may even make suggestions if the two were ever considering bringing another lady into the picture. He wasn’t sure if that was something he wanted to do yet, but he wanted to leave the door open at least.

After a few more touches he decided he was done. At last he gave her a name. Emily Leonhart. When he went to the finalization tab he found a button that said “Automatically Generate Background Information”. He could only begin to guess at the meaning, but he pressed the button just for the hell of it. When he did, a new tab appeared called “Bio”. Quinn curiously turned to the tab and read it.

It looked like a very detailed Wikipedia article but it was all about Emily “Blue” Leonhart. He took some time to skim through it, it had some impressive background including where she grew up, who her family was, even her grades in school. Toward the end it had information about how she and Quinn met. Apparently, they met in college. They shared a class together and immediately hit off. They had been going strong for about three months now and Blue moved in with Quinn not long after he met her parents. She had evidently moved in last week.

This was pretty interesting. He noted that each paragraph had a little pencil button implying he could change any of this information. But he decided he was done for now and went back to the finalization tab. He clicked the “Finish” button and watched as the interface disappeared into the slightly transparent circle next to Blue’s head.

She blinked a few times and looked around the room. When her gaze reached Quinn she smiled a warm and loving smile.

“Hey Quinny!” Her voice was soft and cute and her tone was friendly.

How does Quinn react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)