More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GreenBean GreenBean

What is it?

A customer returned

Just as Jessica turned her back to clean up the dirty tables, she heard a loud noise, like a dog's yelp just outside the door. She had shut it, but hadn't locked it just yet. She turned to the door and saw the outline of a man, his tall hat and wirey hair sticking out from beneath.

The world went quiet as the handle turned and the door opened. In stepped what looked to be Old Geral. But he stood taller... well not quite taller, but longer, like he had been stretched from his legs to hands. His eyes covered in a bandage (a frequent covering, as the Ashen Blood, a common sickness here, caused sensitivity in the eyes first).

"We're closed Geral, get out of here!" Jessica said, voice wavering as she spoke. Something was amiss here. This wasn't the quiet and timid Geral she knew.

She could see his lips slide back over his teeth in a dark simile of a smile, while truely baring his teeth. He stepped forward toward her. Jessica took one back. Suddenly he leaped and came upon her, grabbing at her wrists in a steely grasp and slamming her off her feet and onto the table. Pulling her wrists above her head, he took a deep wiff of her, his own aroma filled Jessica's nose with the smells of leather, liqour, and most pugently sweat mixed with a sharp metalic scent. Jessica could suddenly feel a pressure against her leg, as Geral's erection sprung forth, unfurling against her thigh beneath Geral's trousers.

Leaving one hand holding her wrists, the beast that was Geral, brought his hand to Jessica's cleavage, carefully placing his clawed finger to the fabric before cutting open her bodice and shirt in a single clean action.

Jessica's eye's widened further as her mind finally began to grasp the situation.

Between a rock and a hard place, what does Jessica do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)