More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enfforlife Enfforlife

Where are you exercising today?

A couple laps around the pool ought to wake you up

When you checked in and got to your locker in the men’s changing room, you thought about how empty the place was. The pool was empty, the lifeguard posts were empty, and there wasn’t even a receptionist to confirm your check in. There were a few people taking advantage of the vending machines who’d left shortly after you arrived, but no more than that, at least that you could tell. A second thought about it made you debate whether or not to wear any suit.

If you were being honest, you enjoyed the thrill of exhibitionism, never really caring to do it. But that “never” was only ever your common sense taking charge. In this scenario, your common sense had nothing to say. The only thing you were wary of now was that your crush would very spontaneously choose when and when not to show up here.

Her name was Gloria. She was a busty, athletically built woman. Her only downside wasn’t even that big(no pun intended). Her ass was only maybe an inch or so smaller than that of a standard woman’s. Still, her caramel colored hair made up for the loss. She was absolutely captivating. Fortunately, not many had their eyes on her but you. And she seemed to like to hang around you more than even her own best friends. You and her weren’t exactly friends nor anything intimate, but there was definitely something between you two that you couldn’t quite figure out what it was.

You shook the thoughts away and brought into your head that it was still a 50/50 chance she comes. This worried you. Would you try something new and exciting or would you be prepared and call it a normal day? Each is just as likely to happen.

Swimming suit or birthday suit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)