More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What did Jack find?

A collection of vials

Jack saw a collection of vials.

He picked one up. There was no label on it.

"Ah, a fine collection, are they not?"

Jack jumped and almost dropped the vial. He turned and saw a short, wrinkled old man with just a few wipsy white hairs on his head. He had sparking blue eyes.

"Just looking," said Jack. "Is this just water in these?"

"Oh no, my young friend," said the old man, "Each has a very special potion. One drop on the tongue, and for hours, you have amazing powers!"

Jack wanted to roll his eyes, but did not. "Um, like what?"

The old man picked up a red vial. "This one is is the elixir of libindine. It makes your voice become a powerful aphrodisiac. Anyone who hears it is overcome with lust."

"Um, OK?" said a skeptical Jack. "What about that purple one?"

"Ah the elixer of obedientiam. That one will make anyone have to obey you. They will become completely obedient whether they want to do or not?"

"And the orange one?" asked Jack."

"The elixer of viriliter. It makes men fear you and women want you."

"Blue?"

"Elixir of Credo. People will believe anything you say."

"So, which one do you want?"

For some reason Jack's skepticism started to wane. He thought for a moment. How much?"

"For you my fine young friend, just $100 tax included."

Jack took out his wallet and peeked in. He had exactly $100. Coincidence? Jack look at the vials. "OK, what the heck. Money back guarantee?"

"Of course!"

"Ok, I'll take the elixir of..."

which one?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)