More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Harst Harst

What's waiting for you at home?

A clothed Olivia

You speed home quicker than usual. Pulling up on the driveway, you spot Olivia's car already at home. You launch yourself out of your vehicle and make your way up to the door. Your heart is pumping in anticipation, thinking about what Olivia has planned.

You take a deep breath, and you turn the handle on the door. Gingerly you push it open and step inside. Looking around, you don't spot anything different at first, except some personal pictures are missing. Wondering where they have gone, you spot Olivia sitting on the couch.

"Hey, you!" she says cheerily and bounces up from the couch.

Looking confused, you close the door behind you. You were hoping for a sexy surprise or a new outfit. But Olivia is wearing the same clothes she left for work in. A blouse and a knee-length skirt. Make your way across the room with a smile on your face and go in for a kiss. She stops you with a finger on your lip.

"Wait, there is something I want to clarify," she says in a stern and severe tone.

You are taken aback by her sudden tone change.

"I want to try something new. A little kinky game and roleplay."

"Oh, really, and what have you got in mind?" You ask, intrigued.

"I thought you could be my obedient and I, your stern mistress that demands sexual pleasure from you," she says, biting her lip and trying to look sultry, tugging at the collar of her blouse. It might be fun to try something new, and you've never tried something like this before.

"Okay, what should I do?" you say, feeling a tingle of excitement.

"Well, first we need to undress you," she says, sitting down on the couch. You start to remove your clothes, starting with your shirt and dropping it on the floor.

"No, do it properly!" she says, and playing along, you pick it up and fold it neatly. Every clothing article is removed and folded next to you. Looking over at Olivia, you see her slowly massaging her breasts and looking over your naked body. Standing in front of Olivia, you feel slightly shy, and your hand rests in front of your private parts.

"Next, I want you to crawl to me on your hand and knees and remove my heels. I've been walking all day in them, and they are so tired." You get down on your knee and crawl over to her. You start to remove one of her heels.

"And while you're at it, give them a rube, won't you," she says, now one of her hands has moved down under her skirt. You massage her foot for a few minutes, then do the same procedure with the other foot.

"Mm, that's good. Now pull down my panties. My pussy needs to breathe." She props herself up, and you pull down her panties to reveal her pussy, slightly glistening with moisture. Sliding down more on the sofa, she motions with a crooked finger.

"Now , lick my pussy." she says, and you move tentatively toward her mount. She grabs your head and guides you closer to her slit. You started to move your tongue, and not before long. You had Olivia moaning. Eventually, she let out an orgasm. Then she gently pushed your head back.

"Shall we take it to the bedroom?" you ask.

Olivia whispers, "remember, I'm the mistress, and I decide what happens. And call med mistress!"

", carry me to the bedroom. I need your dick," she demanded.

During the time you had pleasured Olivia, your penis had been rigid the entire time. Finally, you would be able to use it. You play along with her game and answer back, "Yes, mistress."

You pick her up in your arms and carry her to your bed. You start to pull on Olivia's blouse, but she stops you.

"Slaves only get to see their mistresses naked when they have been extra good." she teases and crawls back to the end table, pulling out a condom packet.

"And slaves have to wear protection." throwing the packet to you. Even though you haven't used condoms in a while, you are almost ripping the pack open. As she pushes you onto your back, you thread the condom on your cock. You get the condom on, and Olivia mounts you immediately. Sliding your hard member in her and riding you up and down. Your hand starts to wander, but she grabs them, puts them to the side, and holds them down. It doesn't take long for both of you to reach the edge of orgasm. She cums first and quickly slides off and gives you the last strokes before letting your seed loose. She watches as the condom fills with sperm. She scotches up to you and kisses you on the mouth.

"How was that, honey?" she asks after a few minutes of you both catching your breaths.

"It was intense, but it was fun," you answer back.

"And the roleplay? I wasn't too harsh?" she asked gingerly.

"No, it was definitely something new. At first, I thought when you had your orgasm on the sofa. That you would say that we should stop, and you would not let me have an orgasm."

"Oh, so I wasn't harsh enough." she teased.

"But we can do this again?"

"Definitely, if it going to be this hot," you state.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)