More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Harst Harst

What happens next?

Another message

Later that week, when you are about to end work for the day, your phone buzzes, and you see that it is a message from Olivia. You quickly open your phone, hoping it is another sexy message from her.

"Mistress expects to be taken care of by her when she gets home."

A picture again followed it. This time it was of her round bum. You hurry home; this time, Olivia's car isn't in the driveway. Rushing up to the door, you open and enter. Closing it behind you, remove your clothes and stack them in a neat pile. You linger a few minutes before hearing Olivia's car enter the driveway. You figure that you might start the roleplay immediately, so you kneel on the floor, waiting for her to join. When she opens the door, you sit there and ask.

"May I help mistress with her coat." At first, she is surprised but then smiles.

"Why, thank you, ." She lets you pull the coat down her arms and walks into the living room without waiting for you. Hurrying to hang up her coat, you make your way to the living room, where Olivia is already sitting on the sofa, one foot in the air, ready for you. You crawl over to her and remove the heel from the foot.

"Today, , I want to try some new things, and I have a surprise. Are you excited?"

"Yes, mistress," you say as you massage her foot.

She lets you continue for a couple of minutes, and then you swap feet, all while Olivia leans back and seems to enjoy herself immensely. She closed her eyes and is lazily fingering herself.

After another couple of minutes of massaging her foot, she murmurs.

"Kiss them."

"What?" you ask.

"Kiss my perfect feet, , and thank me for letting you caress them."

You hesitate, not really wanting to kiss Olivia's stocking-clad foot.

Olivia notices your hesitation, sits up, and strokes your cheek lovingly.

"Babe, if you don't want to do it. You don't have to, but seeing you do it for me would turn me on. We can stop this roleplay at any time if you feel uncomfortable."

These words soothe you somewhat, and remember that the roleplay is about making mistress happy, so you close your eyes and start kissing Olivia's stocking-clad foot. Between kisses, you thank your mistress for letting you kiss her feet. She rewards you by gently rubbing your cock with her foot that is not being kissed. Olivia keeps this up for a couple of minutes, all while you sit being teased and embarrassed. Then the foot that has been teasing moves and gently pushes you away.

"That's enough of that ."

You staggered but caught yourself before tipping over. Olivia is half laying on the sofa, glancing down at you, her hand roaming up and down her body squeezing her tits here, rubbing her pussy there. She's biting her lower lips, and you wonder what is going through that head of hers.

Just like the other night, she makes you carry her to the bedroom, and well upstairs, she retakes control. This time she was more prepared and opened her end table. She pulled out a cluster of items. Olivia digs through the pile while saying. "Since you were so naughty last time, I will have to punish you for that." You wonder what she means as she liberates a pair of handcuffs from the pile. She made you roll over onto your stomach and cuffed your hand behind your back. "There, that should hold those wandering naughty mittens." You rolled back onto your back. Olivia was once again digging through the pile and picked something out. Since I'm getting hot in this getup and hasn't earned the privilege to see mistress naked, I am just going to put this on…" she had picked up a blindfold and fitted it over your eyes. You then hear the rustle of clothes being dropped on the floor. Then to your surprise, you feel something soft slowly drift up your body from your dick past your stomach to your nipples and stop just below your chin. There you get a whiff of something musky, and you realize that it is Olivia's panties, which means that she must be naked, and you can't see it. You instinctively jerk but to no avail. Olivia and her panties are gone. Above your head, you hear the end table drawer open and close. Suspecting what was about to happen, you hear the plastic packet ripped open and then feel something slide onto your excited cock.

"Mistress, please can't we..."

You feel Olivia's hand move to your mouth.

"Sh, slaves are not allowed to talk without permission. Please don't make me have to gag you."

You quiet down, and Olivia removes her hand from your mouth. Then you hear a ripping sound from another plastic packet and the pressure of Olivia's hand sliding down your cock once more.

"Do you feel that ?"

You wonder what you should feel. You feel the bed shift and something moving around you. But you supposed she was referring to something with your body, but you can't figure out what. So you answer.

"No mistress, what am I supposed to feel?

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)