More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mysteriopark mysteriopark

Which Entity Do We Look Into First?

A chance encounter with a new entity

My name is Greg Woods and honestly, I have my suspicions on what happened to me. Even to this day I remain skeptical any of this happened, and I wait for the moment I wake and it was all some coma induced dream. I was having a very normal and unassuming day, waiting at the mall to pick my girlfriend up when sudden chaos grabbed my interest. "STOP RIGHT THERE!" A voice screamed.

I turned towards the voice and saw a stack of boxes tumble from a display right outside a store. Tangled in the mess were two women...hastily tearing at each others clothing. The women were soon making out and half naked, moaning loudly and rubbing each other erotically. I couldn't believe my eyes! Behind them some sort of strange uniformed woman ran forward. Hmm, guess some wild girls were in trouble. I waited for the sexy scene that was admittedly getting me hard to be torn apart by the woman but instead the Officer just ran past the lesbian couple. Confused at the strange behavior I looked around, trying to figure out what the hell she was chasing. All I saw was a hooded figure running, but it was too late. I stepped back before the figure collided straight into me, their hand accidentally grazing my dick. I raised my eyebrow when the hand gave a quick squeeze before letting go and running off...straight through a wall behind me.

What...the acutal...fuck?

The woman, a bit out of breath stopped before me. "Sorry to disturb you, official business. Did that person touch you in anyway?"

I hesitated. What sort of question was that? Was the person ill? Was it contagious? Was she just checking if I was okay? Seeing she was waiting for an answer I blinked rapidly trying to digest the information. Looking over at the sexy women being pulled apart and taken away by people in similar uniforms I thought it best to play it safe, "I don't think so, no. I'm okay."

She studied me before sighing, "Subject is heading East through the back warehouse. Be ready. Minimal affected so far. Just two girls." She paused still studying me, "Apparently." Turning off her speaker by her shoulder she brushed past me and ran to a nearby door.

Well that would be a fun story to tell at dinner, I thought. God those girls were cute, and what a show!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)