More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JollyCooperation JollyCooperation

What Does The Day Bring?

A challenge from Annabelle!

A sudden knock on the door had both April and Texas perk up, with April being the first one at the door. She opened it to reveal a small, rugged mouse, fidgeting around and being visibly uneasy. The unexpected visitor hastily mumbled: "Annabelle wants you to come to her saloon, Texas!" before darting away. April was eager to pursue, but Texas just put a hand on her shoulder, reminding her that they had a bigger fish to fry right now.

"What, you really wanna go there? But it's so obviously a trap!" The weasel considered this, but then shrugged her shoulders. "Whether it is a trap or not, that cow is up to no good and Ah'm not gonna just sit here and wait for her to make the first move." With a sigh, April nodded, knowing that she wouldn't be able to sway Texas on the issue. And so, the two law girls went on a short stroll through the town, passing a couple of buildings until they arrived at Annabelle's saloon, "The Crushed Weasel". Annabelle has never been one for subtlety. At the swinging doors leading into the building, Texas motioned at April to go around the side of the building instead. "Ah'll need ya to watch my back through one of the windows, just in case some of them varmints try something." "S-sure thing, Tex!" The fox girl was at the same time glad that she wasn't at the front of what was to come and very worried about her partner.

With April in position, Texas wasted no further time and stepped right into the lion's den, well, cow's den in this case. She immediately noticed the odd arrangement of tables, all being pushed to the side with the chairs facing inwards, like there was going to be a show in the middle of the room. Every patron was looking towards the big open center, which was occupied by an imposing figure, a hulking elephant with dark brown skin looking not unlike tanned leather. She wore a strip of clothing conceiling her heaving breasts, a pair of jeans that really struggled to contain her massive rear, and a pair of quite heavy and sturdy looking cowboy boots. Most prominent however was her bulging belly, enough to make her pass as a sumo wrestler and shining like polished marble, although judging by the smell wafting towards Texas' sensitive nose, she wasn't oiled, just really, really sweaty and way past the need for a shower. Definitely not one of the crooks Texas was familiar with, hired muscle maybe?

Suddenly, Texas heard some rustling sounds behind her and turned around only to find the entrance blocked with yet more tables and patrons looking at her with smug grins on their faces. Then, a mock sweet voice started coming from the back of the room, and Texas could immediately identify it as Annabelle's: "Aww, how nice that you were able to make it, Texas! You see, as much fun as it is to hear about all the 'pinches' you manage to pull yourself out of, I decided that I really can't afford to let you put my patrons behind bars any longer! So I thought about something else I could occupy our dear sheriff with. Turns out, I am in dire need of a new pair of panties, and this poor girl here really needs a sweatrag. Surely, as a law girl you wouldn't deny help to honest and law-abiding citizens in need? In fact, I think everyone here has need for your 'services'!" This announcement really got the crowd roaring, clapping, whistling and laughter filling the room, showing that every single person in this room would be more than eager to give Texas their own slice of torment if she were to lose.

'Maybe Ah should have listened to April this time', Texas thought to herself while analysing her situation. She did have her lasso and revolver at hand, but fighting this mountain of flesh head-on still wasn't in her favour. April was looking at her through the window, anxiously waiting for a sign. The patrons were busy cheering on the elephant lady and throwing insults her way, but who knew if they would keep watching idly or intervene. Perhaps she could try and use her environment to her advantage, if she got around her opponent she would have access to the counter and the assortment of bar stools, glasses and bottles nearby. Of course, this would bring her within Annabelle's reach. All in all, things were getting dicey for the sheriff!

How is Texas going to try to get out of this one?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)