More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alternateplan Alternateplan

In route to the party?

A car honks at them

The girls giggle and laugh as they walk though the main quad, talking of their classes and ongoing from the past week. It finally occurs to Taylor that she has no clue where this party is. "Where are we going anyway Ashley?" She looks over in the direction they are going, the north side of campus holding all the fraternity and team houses.

"mmhhmmm, Alpha Alpha Phi has a big party tonight. They have like 3 new pledges that are going to get the royal treatment"

Unfortunately Taylor knew exactly where that house was and it was quite a walk away. "Think we should get a-" almost on command, just as they step foot off campus a car pulls up near them honking it horn. As the two girls look over the passenger side window rolls down and a guy pulls himself half way out of it yelling over to them.

“Hey you two need a ride? We got space for two more.” In his hand he shakes a handle of some brown liquid as if offering it up.

Ashley leans over whispering “what do you think, the walk is a bit long, wanna jump in?”

Taylor thinks it over

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)