More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RadioGalaxy RadioGalaxy

When Jack wakes up he sees...

A canopy of leaves...

The soft feeling of vegetation, and the smell of wood and flowers were the first thing Jack noticed when he finally stirred. The soft chirping of birdsong, and the whisper of the wind blowing through the leaves overhead played a pleasant symphony for his awakening. When he finally opened his eyes he was met with a roof of leaves and branches, through which the sky could could barely be seen. It was a slightly warm day, and the cool shade felt great to lie in. Jack lay there for minutes or hours he didn't know, until finally his growling stomach made him sit up and look down at his body.

He wasn't naked like he had been in the strange place he woke up in when he died, instead, he was dressed in a white button down shirt, and a pair of brown pants which matched the warm color of the nearby trees. He also had on a pair of sturdy leather shoes, and thin brown belt, and argyle socks, which he found strange since he was supposed to be in a fantasy world. Apart from this he felt stronger than he ever had before, and after a quick check he could easily tell that he was in much better shape than he had been in his previous life, not ripped, but a decent amount of muscle, a nice set of abdominals, and much more energy filling him. He was also just a bit taller, and it took a few testing steps to get used to his new center of gravity.

The sheer amount of greenery surrounding him surprised the once, very urban man, but instead of feeling out of place he felt at home. He could feel the energy and life vibrating in the air, all of it suffusing him and making him feel alive like he had never done in his old world. This was definitely a world of magic. However, his mood dropped slightly when he remembered that he was in a foreign place on a strange world. Apart from the trees, all of the other plants were completely alien to him, some giving off soft blue glows, and some massive versions of earth plants. The sheer amount of crazy colors and variations were enough to make his head spin.

Suddenly, there was the sound of footsteps crushing twigs and plants somewhere nearby. Jack decided then and there that since he was in a new world he needed to be a new man, he wouldn't hide or run.

From behind a few grouped trees stepped a woman. The woman was tall, with mile long legs that led up to a very striking and beautifully curvy body. She was on the skinny side but very well proportioned, with large breasts, and long, warm chesnut brown hair. She wore a long black robe with the hood down, open at the front to reveal a protective leather corset, and a pair of very tight leather pants. Her long wavy hair framed an delicate and beautiful face, with shockingly green eyes peering through a small pair of glasses perched precariously on her pixie nose. The most surprising thing about her though was her ears, they poked out from under her hair on either side, very long and slender. She had obviously noticed Jack and was walking up to him with hurried steps.

"You there, what are you doing out here in the forrest? Shouldn't you be heading to the school if you plan on making it in time for orientation?" She asked inquisitively, her green eyes flashing with intelligence.

How does Jack respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)