More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by namenotfound namenotfound

What's waiting for you at home?

A camera and other recording equipment

Your car screeches to a stop in your driveway. Excitement rushes through you as you get out and bolt towards the front door. You have no idea what Olivia could have planned but you’re more than ready to find out.

Your slightly sweaty hand grabs the door handle and you open it. You first notice that the room you're walking into seems a little different than usual, cleaner, very little clutter is scattered about unlike how it was when you left in the morning. The next thing you notice is a camera sitting on a tripod surrounded by large lights, numerous wires wrap around, all coming to a laptop that's sitting on a small desk. You stare at it all for a moment, confused as to why it's in your living room.

"So, I guess I have some explaining to do." You turn to see Olivia entering the room, she has a large robe wrapped around her.

"Yeah... what's all this for?" You ask as she walks closer towards you. "It looks expensive."

"Oh it was." She says smiling. "But it practically pays for itself." You're still confused, Olivia worked in financing, you never knew she even had any interest in film making.

Olivia sits down on the couch and pats the space next to her, signaling you to sit as well.

"So... I haven't been completely honest with you." She says. You quickly take a seat. "I quit my job."

"When?" You ask, shocked.

"About a year ago." She says sheepishly. You're not sure how to handle this information, every day for a year, you thought she was going to work at the same time you were.

"What?" You ask, attempting to stay calm. "What have you been doing for money?"

"Well..." She says as she waves her hand towards the set up equipment. "That's where this comes in." You take another look at the camera, it seems to be currently pointed towards you. "I've been making videos online. My website is actually pretty popular." This brings your attention back to her. You're somewhat afraid to ask your next question.

"What kind of videos?" You ask. Oliva gives you smile, a knowing smile, answering your question for you. "Are you doing porn?" You ask.

"That's the simplest way to describe it." She gives a guilty look at first but it soon turns into a relieved smile. "It feels so good to finally tell you."

It takes you a moment to wrap your head around all of this. You're not angry, a little hurt by the fact she's been lying to you for a year, but the thought of he keeping this sexy secret is slightly exciting.

"Why tell me now?" You ask.

"That's the fun part!" She says excitedly. "I do most of my videos by myself, but I've kind of been running out of ideas for content." Though you're relieved she works alone, you're starting to wonder where this is going. "I could really use someone else to play with on camera." You feel her hand reach out, lightly brushing across your lap.

"You're saying you want me... to do porn?" You ask. You feel her hand press against your crotch.

"It's really easy." She says as she strokes down lightly, it's becoming clear that all of his has you a little excited. "And it'll be so much fun." She stares at you, looking deeply into your eyes, her hand firmly on your crotch. You are starting to find it hard to think this all through.

"Um..." You start to say. Before you can continue she leans in, kissing you deeply.

"Why don't you watch one of my videos and decide then?" She says pulling away from the kiss. She hands you her phone and steps away. "But I'm going to need you to continue keeping an open mind, It's kind of a niche genre."

Olivia exits the room as you stare at the phone in your hand, it's already set to a video. You take a deep breath and press play.

What kind of porn does Olivia make?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)