More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hentailover73 Hentailover73

One saturday morning

A call from Michael

One day on my day off I got a call from Michael saying he needs to talk with me for some private matters. We decided to meet at his place. When I arrived he and fiancée, Susan Connor was waiting for me. We sat down in the living room as Susan was preparing some snack for us. Both of them look slightly depressed, which I ask them about. They said the reason why they called me here was because of their sex life which surprised me a lot. They said it okay to share this with me because of how much they trust me.

Michael said he could not satisfy Susan and sometimes he could not get it up sometimes. Which resulted in both of them feeling sexual frustrated. I ask what does this have to do with me and Michael said he wanted to watch me have sex with Susan instead. I was really surprised by that his suggestion. Susan chimed in saying she want to satisfy herself but she didn't want to cheat on Michael and they didn't want to do this with people they don't know. I was hesitant because I don't want to ruin this friendship we have, but Michael assured me that this will not affect our friendship negatively, saying instead that it will have a positive effect instead. I had to think for a bit about this, but I reluctantly accepted it because I didn't want their relationship to end because of this. They suggest I move in with them for convenience which I accepted. After a week, we finished moving my stuff to their house.

The first night

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)