More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedMonika RedMonika

Who, or what, do you see?

A buxom, statuesque redhead.

The sheer beauty of the woman standing before you brings you to complete silence. She appears to be like you in her late twenties and stands at least 5'9”. Medium length dark chestnut hair frames her piercing hazel eyes that shine with intelligence, will and charm.

Briefly, you both silently look each other over.

Running shoes and light gray sweat pants signal that she is out for a jog. Her sweats, being a bit on the tight side, nicely accentuate her full hips and shapely legs. Large crimson letters running down her right leg spelling out “Harvard.”

Her white designer t-shirt has “SK16.net” embroidered over the left chest and is cut a bit short showing a hint of a well toned abdomen. Through the white material you can make out a red sports-bra and underneath that a faint outline of a second bra strap. Even with this extra support she cannot conceal her well endowed figure.

“Yes?” The athletic, yet voluptuous, stranger finally breaks the silence. “You were saying?”

Trying to regain your composure you say the first decent thing that comes to mind, “Out for a run?”

She nods, her eyes still looking you over. “Four times around the block for two miles; trying to break my record of 14 minutes, 44 seconds.”

“You can run an eight minute mile?”

“Easily.” She responds with a cocky smile.

“So you are new to the neighborhood?” You ask, trying to hide any hopeful tone in your voice.

“Yeah. Just sold my condo downtown and moved in a few days ago.” The chestnut redhead gestures to the house directly across from yours. “It looks like we are going to be neighbors.”

“Welcome to the neighborhood, then.” You give a reserved friendly smile, trying to play it cool extending your hand. “I think you will like it here. The folks are friendly, but it is nice there are more trees than houses. We have the right mixture of neighbors with space.”

“Good to hear.” She shakes your hand with a firm grip and a smile while looking you directly in the eyes.

You think you can detect a devilish gleam in her gaze, as if she knows you find her attractive and is enjoying playing with you, seeing how you will react.

Her charms must be working, for you next line is less then swift, “So, do you like my sign?” is the best thing you can come up with.

Does she like your sign?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)