More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mally01 mally01

What's next?

A butt plug for day a chastity belt for night.

(( Due to a tied poll top two ideas are here.))

Helga handed the box to Christine smirking and telling her to open it. Christine opened the box and saw the plug with its little pink heart at the base.

"I won't wear it" shouted Christine.

Helga stood and slapped Christine across the face leaving a red imprint on her cheek and making Christine's eyes water.

"Listen here bitch you will wear it and either you put it in or I put it in dry your choice" screamed Helga.

Christine thought and then decided to go to her room and put it in but Helga made her stay and put it in in front of her. Christine started to suck on the anal plug trying to get it nice and wet before inserting it into her butt.

"Come on bitch hurry up you have work to do" exclaimed Helga.

Christine finally pulled her panties down placed a foot on the cleaning box and gently pushed the tip of the plug against her rose. Helga got bored and walked behind Christine and push hard sending the plug inside her ass causing Christine to scream with shock and pain. Helga showed Christine a remote and then pressed a button sending a shock through Christine's asshole. Christine was shocked by the pain then it stopped.

"That was for refusing to obey."

She pressed the second button and vibrations filled her ass in a pleasurable way.

"That is for being obedient. Now get back to work.

Christine toiled all morning doing the bedrooms dusting vacuuming and making up the beds. She noted Rachel had moved into the second master bedroom. When she had finished upstairs she went to the kitchen and prepared lunch for Helga then had her own which was the scraps from Helga's plate. Christine next got the mop and bucket and started to mop down the kitchen floor then drying it with a cloth on her hands and knees. The plug reminds her of her humiliation at the hands of her former maid.

The day went on and dinner time came and again Christine prepared the evening meal for Helga plus Rachel who grinned when Helga pressed the remote and sent vibration through Christine's ass making her moan with pleasure.

"Such a whore is she not?" said Helga.

"Yes, she is" replied Rachel.

After dinner, Helga and Rachel gave Christine another gift this time a chastity belt and attached to the front was a dildo. Christine was to step into it inserting the dildo into her aching pussy. They looked it in place and smiled.

"We don't want you playing with yourself in bed" said Helga then they both left and headed upstairs.

Christine clean up and then headed to her room feeling both her pussy and ass filled.

What happens on day two?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)