More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mally01 mally01

What happens on day two?

Christine is taken to her favorite salon for a makeover?

Christine had finished serving breakfast to Helga and Rachel and had cleaned the kitchen when Helga told her they were going to the city. Christine followed Helga and Rachel to the limo and due to habit almost got in the back but she corrected herself and got in the front passenger seat. Helga and Rachel both smirked as they got in and headed from the estate to the uptown part of the city. Christine observed that they had stopped at her favorite salon and Rachel shut off the engine and ordered Christine out.

They went inside and the owner looked then looked again when she saw Christine dressed in the maids uniform.

"What is this Ms Hewson going to a fancy dress party."asked the salon owner.

"No she is my maid now" said Helga relating the story of her downfall.

The owner smiled then smirked.

"Could not have happened to a better person she was always a bitch. What can i do for you Madam turning to Helga"

"I want you to style her hair maybe a short bob cut and a new color but i shall leave that to you." said Helga

"As you wish madam" said the owner.

Christine was guided to a the chair that was visible from everywhere in the salon and told to sit. The hairdresser draped the apron around Christine and combed out her long hair and started to cut and shape her hair. Eventually, the hair was shaped into a bob and Helga approved.

"Madam you do realize that she will have to return for further cuts when it has grown" said the hairdresser.

"Hmm what do you suggest" asked Helga.

"Well I could shave her hair off and use some special paste to kill the hair roots then maybe glue a wig on her head." said the hairdresser.

Christine stood and tried to flee but she was caught by the hairdresser and Helga then tied into the salon chair and gagged.

"That's a good idea do it," said Helga.

The hairdresser used the clippers to get Christine's hair down to stubble then lathering her head with soap she shaved the stubble until Christine was as smooth as a cue ball. She then rubbed in a foul-smelling cream and Christine could feel the heat in her scalp as it started to kill the roots. Tears streamed down Christine's cheeks as she came to terms that she would never again grow her own hair.

After thirty minutes her bald head was rinsed off and a strong body-friendly adhesive was applied then she produced the wig and showed Helga who gave a thumbs up.

The hairdresser placed the wig on Christine's head making sure it was in perfect place then smiled as she turned to Helga.

"There that is permanent its not coming off and the best thing is no more haircuts so less expense."

"Thank you very much" replied Helga.

Christine was released and they departed from the salon heading past the grinning owner and other staff.

Where to next.?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)