More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Srphtygr Srphtygr

What do you see?

A bright light...

Your eyes open and all that is ripped away. Your shoulder blades press into a cold, flat, faux-leather surface. A light is shining into your eyes. You pull your hand up to block the light. Nothing happens. It doesn’t move. You try to kick your legs, scream, anything. Nothing. After what seems like an eternity, the light flickers, a female figure is standing over you. Wrapped in a tight, white latex nurse outfit. A green mask is pulled over her mouth and nose. She pulls a clear plastic respirator over your mouth and nose and says, “count backwards from 100.” You know no more.

You open your eyes, unaware of how much time has passed, you look down to see your whole body(at least that which you can see) has been replaced with that of a hollow metal android. You sit up and examine your new form. Synthetic skin is pulled tight over a terminator-esque skeleton of an unknown material, there are several seams at your joints where the skin was made to flex and bend realistically, and at your wrists are several small, ceramic squares. You push on one, and it folds back, revealing a tiny robotic arm with a small blowtorch at the end. You quickly push that back in and quickly push the ceramic tile back into place.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)