More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Valentine Valentine

Who is the first constestant?

A boys basketball team

At Grace Field Central High basketball was king and because of that the starters for the basketball team were practically demigods. Of course with praise came arrogance and the better a team did the more arrogant they became. In this years undefeated season the all senior starters of the team had become the most arrogant and annoying that any team had ever been before.

There was their center Sam Whitfield. At 7'2" he towarded over everyone at the school even the teachers and he never let anyone else forget it. He also loved dating the shortest girls he could get just so the contrast between them would be super noticable. He always ended up driving them off in the end though with his constant negging about their height.

Next on the team was Brian Hollard. The team captain, small forward and a cunning strategist Brian was the one who made them undefeated and never let anyone forget it. Unfortunately he was just as crafty off the court as on it, he loved drama and would stir it up where ever he could. He usually dated at least three girls at once just to make sure he could always start a fight if he was bored.

Third on the team was the shooting guard Damien Bellman. Taller than everyone except Sam, Damien was also unquestionably the smartest member of the team and very vocal about it. The only person on the team he respected was Brian and even then it was marginal. He liked to take girls on dates and then quiz them until they stormed out frustrated only to, the next day, find that he had recorded the conversation and edited them to make them look like a brainless bimbo.

The fourth and shortest member of the team was the point guard Kyle Farbin. He was the only member of the team who wasnt taller than most of the school but with his whipcord lean and strong physique no one mistook him for anything other than and athlete. He was also combative and rude often picking fights with anyone he could annoy enough to challenge him to one. He loved to go after girls with boyfriends and then try to get the girl to dump their boyfriend for him. It never worked of course and he would then begin spouting obscenities until he was to stop or his erstwhile targets left.

Finally on the team was Greg Korman. The power forward he was practically as big as any two of the other team members combined. He was also the only one who didnt like being mean but, being a bit slower than the other four and helplessly friendly they would usually pull him into their cruel pranks. He did have a girlfriend at one point but she left when she saw who he hung out with and what their sense of humor entailed.

These 5 practically ran the school and no teachers were willing to go against them. This would have continued until graduation if not for the intervention of the magic club. Through their constant study they had managed to find a way to contact "Jack" the trickster god who ran the game show know one knew how to stop "Bimbo or Billionaire" it had taken some persuading to get him to agree. Male gueasts were, after all, very unusual on the show but when he heard the premise for the episode he couldnt resist.

This is how the five starters for the Grace Field Central High Basketball team wound up on the stage of Bimbo or Billionaire with collars strapped around their necks and their entire senior class watching in the audience.

What are the rules for this modified version of the game?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)