More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1Futa1 1Futa1

And so, a story begins...

A boy at the beach receives the mobile version while waiting for a friend

-I'll try and make ai art for all the transformations in this one (cant promise for everything, not quite there yet) so suggestions are welcome for what happens next and you might get to see the results!

"Holy shit, it works…"

I stared down at my shorts, watching the unmistakable bulge lifting the loose cloth by nearly an inch that I'd just somehow edited into existence. Anybody looking would get an eyeful of this thing whether they wanted to or not.

Not that I was on the small side before or anything, just, er… for not being aroused, the log swaying down the front of my shorts looked to be borderline coke-bottle-sized.

"There you are! Been looking forever for your sneaky ass!" A familiar voice said as the person attached to it nearly bowled me over as she jumped into an aggressively exuberant hug. She pulled me in tight, I could feel her small bee-stung nipples press against me as she squeezed hard enough to make my bones audibly groan in protest.

"Aghah!- good to see you too Sunny…" I coughed out beside the heavily breathing tomboy's short brown hair.

Reflexively I moved my hand behind me, hiding the screen with a click of the lock button while patting her on the back lightly with the other in an ineffective attempt to get her to loosen up a little.

Finally she did, stepping back so that we could finally both get a look at one another. A view that I’d never grow tired of.

Frazzled brown hair beneath a summery hat (no idea where she’d found that), slim but athletically built with delightfully long legs and thighs blessed by her many sporty activities. Her hips swelled out just enough to be pleasing from there up to the tight circle of her waist and finally the small swollen swells below her shirt sticking out just far enough to make them out in the tight and slightly torn tee. Then finally her face, one which I’d known for years now… desperately so. Not exactly a goddess come to earth, at least by contemporary standards, but I’d have it no other way. I’d been secretly head over heels for ages, I’d do anything to be with her for the rest of my life… if only that were possible.

“Wooorld to BryYyce! Hello! Anyone in there or am I just going to need to go on without my distractible bestie?”

Right. No, I’d just been staring… rather awkwardly.

“Ah-ha, sorry-just… thinking about other things again!” I said, probably just a little too exaggeratedly going by the look Sunny gave me.

“Riighht…” she said, looking me up and down for the first time. It did seem like she thought I was hiding something, which made sense. The two of us had been best friends since we’d both moved here as kids so we both had a good grasp on the other’s expressions and moods. Which I thought that I’d gotten my hidden interest fully schooled by this point but apparently not. Something about this new app, this “master pc”, had shaken me and let me slip up.

I felt a flutter in my chest when I noticed Sunny’s eyes halt for a moment over my newly enlarged “package”, the look of disgust never came either… but something else… a miniscule change in expression that didn’t look displeased…

That reminded me… the image of myself and the list of possible changes, could I use that on… someone else?

As if my eyes were just opened anew, I really actually looked at my friend and thought about what new possibilities this might open up for me, for us… maybe we could be more than just friends… maybe I could just… tweak her perception of our friendship? Y’know, after all its totally acceptable for a girl and a guy who are friends to share a kiss from time to time, or… for the girl to feel relaxed enough around her friend to “forget” to put on clothes in his presence… or maybe just a little bit more than even that…

Shit. I blinked the thought away, berating myself as I felt a thundering in my chest. This was Sunny I was thinking about! My best friend for basically my whole life and the one person who I could completely trust! What would she think if she could hear my thoughts, to know these horrible desires swelling through me…

Maybe I should just… tell her about it-to make sure that I don’t go down that horrible route… yeah that might be the right choice… if she knew then of course I wouldn’t do any of the things that I shouldn’t…

“Helloo? Bryce? You’re Okay to chill today, yeah? We can make plans another time if you’re just not feeling up to it I guess...” She said, a worried look on her face.

Does he tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)