More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigbugbear Bigbugbear

Who are you?

A boi who watches all his friends and family slowly get infected.

When this whole bimbug thing first came to light, you thought that it’d be contained to a few small outbreaks in more populated areas. In reality, this just showed how naive you really are.

When it first came to your quaint little town, people tried to ignore it. However this did not help the situation at all, it spread like wild fire. Bimbois were fucking and infecting others in the streets, at schools, in stores, you weren’t even safe in your own home! One by one whole families would fall to the bimbug. And this was even before different strains mutated and started to spread.

Soon, women could catch it too, it spread through them just as fast as men, having an almost opposite effect, it would make them grow gigantic cocks as well as making them more dominant. Along with a multitude of other changes that could potentially happen. It was no longer a strange sight to see someone like your friends mother, once a kind, soft spoken woman, become an incredibly horny nympho, jacking off in the street and asking you to fuck her and her newly transformed daughter.

Our story starts in early March, the first peak of bimboi infections. Your name is Martin. You are 18 years old and in your last year of school. Before this whole bimbug thing came about, you were just an average kid. Average life, average friends and average grades.

Initially, you thought all of this bimbug thing was being blown out of proportion. That was until a little over two months ago, when the first case made it into your small town. Fast forward to now and roughly half the town has it, as well as roughly half your school and unfortunately for you (or not, depending of your perspective.) half of your friends.

As you’re pondering how things got this bad, you hear the bell for lunch ring.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)