More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fnuriia90 fnuriia90

Who are you?

A boi living with infected mommies

It’s been a few torturously tantalizing months since the newly christened “bimbug” first appeared, and i just can’t seem to get lucky anymore. Not like I ever was that good with girls in the first place, but not for lack of trying. It just seemed like my genes were up against my pursuit of a REAL pussy, placed in the FRONT, where it SHOULD BE! No ass-pussies for me, please! Id much prefer the risk of pregnancy to the risk of transformation! And every time i thought i found a hot slut who wanted my averagely sized slam stick, turned out to be just that. A hot slut who wanted my averagely sized slam stick, but with an obvious bulge for you and unmistakable musk. Oh, that musky scent. It turns you on so bad but makes you feel so sad. It seems all the hot sluts were draped on the arms of horny sissies with foot long schlongs. Ohh it got you so frustrated. Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not anti bimboi. In fact, I’m almost sporting a permanent boner at school. It’s just that I’m scared of not being enough of an alpha male to survive the boner inducing boipussy.

*BRRRRINGG*

I woke up from my daze with the final bell of the day. Groggily, i stumbled to my locker and grabbed my backpack before hearing a sexily cheerful voice interrupt my thoughts.

“Hiii James-ie!”

I inwardly groaned as I turned to see the pigtailed blonde arresting my attention.

“Hey Cindy, look, dad’s waiting for me at home so I gotta go byeee”

(Little did I know how true that statement was, but we’ll get to that later)

I quite literally ran through the halls to escape having to talk to Cindy. Previously Connor, my bestie, he-er, she, used to be my bestie. However, I got scared of her after she turned, mainly because I was crushing on her sexy sissy body. The scary part was, her super short skirt always twitched with evident arousal when she was around me.

Bursting through the front entrance, my frenzied self rushed to my car in an (futile) attempt to free my fragile masculinity from the clutches of inevitable erection. After a few tries, the godforsaken lemon of a car sputtered to life and Old Reliable took me home.

As the car put-put-puttered to a stop on our driveway, I the jammed door open with my foot and shut the door with the other.

“Goddamn piece of shit anal-mobile” I muttered as I fumbled with our doorknob. “Goddamn piece of shit dick-knob”

As I stepped inside hoping to find more goddamn pieces of shit to cuss at, my ears were instead met with the melodious cacophony of many female moans. My proudly perverted psyche predicted the sound perfectly.

‘Mom secretly is bisexual and is cheating with a lesbian. Right now they’re rubbing their horny clits upstairs.’

I myself, being a connoisseur of fine porn, decided the only option I had was to perv on them. Silently, I creeped upstairs and poked my head into their bedroom, only to drop both my jaw and my entire body at the sight of a horny brunette sissy with massive mammaries sticking her mega meatstick into my moms perfect pussy. I let the body hit the floor, and mom turned to inspect the sound. But the sissy thrust one last time into my messy mommy and let out a girlish squeal to match my moms massive mommy girlgasm currently shaking her body.

“Hrngggg-j-j-James? Ohhhh mmmmm fuck me harder honey! fuck me while our own son watches!”

The sissy on top finishes dumping his massive load into my moms milky pussy. My mouth dropped in shock as moms motherly body began to change, even though women were supposedly immune. As the sissy kissed her, something red began to grow from her moist mommy maker. Being a connoisseur of hentai too, I immediately knew the change warping her womanly figure. Her newly massive clit rose and grew from the white folds of her forbidden fruit. The once wrinkly tits of a forty year old woman quickly grew in size. The sissy, still stroking her foot long schlong, moved her lustfully luscious lips to my mommies massive mammaries and began to suck on her growing nipples. The nips grew to at least an inch or to long, and thick, white, fluid slowly leaked from them. As the fluid dripped down her delightful new form, I immediately knew what her bountiful breasts were lactating. Mommy’s leaking cum now.

Seemingly satiated, the stunning sissy sexualizing my mommy sat up to greet me. Enormously erect and encased in ejaculate, she sensually stated, “hiii honey, how was uni today? Your mommies had fun while you were gone.”

Still in shock, I noticed the sissy looked uncannily similar to my previously androgynous father. Same brunette hair, same green eyes, same birthmark under her left E cup. Then it hit me. Mom didn’t cheat! Dad did!

Noticing my shock, mom huskily motioned me over while stroking her new clit cock. “Here, honey, come on over and mommie can explain while you can drink my yummy cummilk. Then we can take care of your little problem with a little prostate stimulation.”

It was at this moment I noticed the tent I was pitching in my pants. Just thinking about getting fucked by either mommy caused an ache in my balls. My nipples seemed to get more sensitive and even stiffer every second that went by without mommy up my ass. But did I really want to get fucked by my mommies that bad? Or was this just a momentary craving? Was I really gonna risk infection? In the words of the immortal Dirty Harry, “You’ve gotta ask yourself a question: ‘Do I feel lucky?’ ”

“Well Do Ya, Punk?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)